Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that is a total joke!

Mikel starts vs newcastle we lose. same for spurs and same for bradford. We dont control games when he comes on. He has a player that takes to many touches and slows the game down.

Any more games with mikel starting i am not watching. I really really dont rate mikel at all!

I thought once you read "pace" you would realise it was a joke! :P

Two points I want to make:

1- it's a must that we win this game to boost our confidence in our upcoming epl match against city

2- I really hope Jose buys a CB and RB. Because I can't see Iva and Cahill improving. What's gonna happen if we face the likes of Zlatan or Cavani in the champions league? KTBFF

Considering what happened last week and this game is going to be more than just a match, better hope the players don't do anything stupid and have to miss the Man City game because of suspension..

Like two years ago.. Carling Cup, semi-final, second leg and Hazard did something incredibly stupid..

This week I want to forget Frank Lampard ...

I prefer show my indifference to Frank Lampard and show my profound admiration for John Terry and his loyalty. He is our eternal Captain.

For me this week will be "John Terry`s week"

On tuesday we want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

soccer-graphics-john-terry-968870.jpg

O Captain! My Captain!

We want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

John-Terry-Chelsea-Captain.jpg

Second by second, minute by minute, step by step, match by match ...

Captain, Leader, Legend

Terry-in-goal.jpg

We want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

gifs-animados-john-terry-14224.jpg

I'd rather die like John Terry, to live as Lampard

terry2_1548335c.jpg

whatever happens...

terry1_673098c.jpg

Oh Captain! My Captain!

I think Lampard was just a great player for Chelsea, but not a legend (a legend also must proves which is a legend when he leaves his team). Legend is an adjective for other players with loyalty, honesty, dignity and word.

Lampard is a traitor, a simple mercenary who has not respected nor returned the admiration and trust that we we had placed in him. Lampard has betrayed us with an embarrassing coldness.

I admire Didier Drogba, Cole ... And I'm quite sure that John Terry © would never do that to us. John Terry has word, honor, Loyalty and dignity. John Terry is one of ours (O Captain! My Captain!).

Personally, I would not whistle to Lampard in The Bridge although I fully understand that the fans whistle to him, but I prefer to show my indifference to a character like Frank Lampard.

I would like the party of next January 31 against Manchester City was not "The match Frank Lampard's return to El Bridge" I prefer that the match of next January 31 wil be called "John Terry`s day". Even I want this week to be called "John Terry`s week".

Dedicate whole match booing Frank Lampard would suppose give much importance to this character / traitor. I prefer to show my indifference to someone like Frank Lampard and devote all my strength to encourage our eternal captain John Terry.

Frank Lampard is not so important. And if he feels that Bridge is indifferent to his return, and the whole stadium yells the name John Terry gracious thanks for their loyalty, it will be worse for Frank Lampard that if we spend our whole match insulting him. Sometimes indifference can be dreadful.

Regard to ALL, and happy "John Terry`s week".

This week I want to forget Frank Lampard ...

I prefer show my indifference to Frank Lampard and show my profound admiration for John Terry and his loyalty. He is our eternal Captain.

For me this week will be "John Terry`s week"

On tuesday we want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

soccer-graphics-john-terry-968870.jpg

O Captain! My Captain!

We want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

John-Terry-Chelsea-Captain.jpg

Second by second, minute by minute, step by step, match by match ...

Captain, Leader, Legend

Terry-in-goal.jpg

We want 11 John Terry`s

Captain, Leader, Legend

Regard to ALL, and happy "John Terry`s week".

Relax dude relax.