Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge is over hyped, it is as if some sort of messiah coming back because they have been so shit for the majority of this season until recently. He is a great player, but not as if he is Messi so no need to fear him.

Also even if he plays he is going to be isolated for the majority of the match anyway as I am sure we will dominate until the 70th min or so where we retreat into bus mode.

Sturridge is over hyped, it is as if some sort of messiah coming back because they have been so shit for the majority of this season until recently. He is a great player, but not as if he is Messi so no need to fear him.

Also even if he plays he is going to be isolated for the majority of the match anyway as I am sure we will dominate until the 70th min or so where we retreat into bus mode.

He will make a huge difference for them when fully fit. You don't have to be a smart person to realise that they are missing him and when he is fit he is a quality striker. They need him back asap as their other strikers are not doing it.

I really think Mikel should play this one.....his pace,passing,turning,industry is just what we need!!

I really hope that is a total joke!

Mikel starts vs newcastle we lose. same for spurs and same for bradford. We dont control games when he comes on. He has a player that takes to many touches and slows the game down.

Any more games with mikel starting i am not watching. I really really dont rate mikel at all!