• Ramires (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was exhausting and I wasn't even playing lol

It was nail biting stuff but we more than deserved to win. We had better passing and chances.

We should have had a penalty and they should have had 10 men if not 9, both Henderson and Lucas could have been off.

So many of their players did dirty tackles but it was us that got booked

Incredible goal by Branislav :)

Fantastic result, was so upset by Bradford result but this was a real boost.

Well done Chelsea

We are off to Wembley

image.jpg

The Good:

- THAT'S the sort of big-game (or 'any-game') performance I would like to see from Willian more often this season. After half-time I thought he was MONSTROUS.

- Hazard was brilliant until extra-time (where he was 'merely' good)

- Ivanovic with a vital goal (but still pushing too far up the field for his own good at times)

- Zouma improved massively as the game wore on; awful in the first-half, much better from half-time onwards

- WE'RE IN THE FINAL!

The bad:

- Some of our play in the first-half

- Matic still looks out of sorts to me

- Extra-time

- Costa is going to be banned for at least 3 games; that first stamp looked deliberate to me, I have to admit

- Fabregas and Luis will likely miss the game against City as well due to their injuries

- As a result of the three points above this one, we're probably not going to be able to win the match against City

Love to hear someone say something against Ramires tonight! CLEARLY changed the game when he came on.....

Man of the Match is a tough call

Either Ramires, Zouma, Brana or Eden.

If he could finish when he's through on goal, I swear he'd be our answer for the right-wing problem lmao.

Yesss we are in final!

Ref was terrible, such a twat.

Im just glad liverpool lost, its always a special pleasure beating dirty scum.

Zouma had good game, Hazard was taking them on rollercoaster again and Costa put a good fighting performance (he is cunt too but I dont care he is our cunt)

Just hope we wont be too tired for City now.

Mourinho: 'My Ramires is back'

Ramires motm for me, game changed when he came on. We finally looked somewhat stable in defense. And he just ran back and forth for the rest of the match. He just got to be a little bit more concentrated when he tries to shoot :D

Matic had few hot and cold games recently though. He makes some fantastic tackles but also loses possesion with bad pass or gets overrun in same game. Thats a bit reason why our defense aint as strong as before. He needs to get back to his best, but I wonder how will he handle another hard 90min vs city.

THIS IS... WHAT?

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-g

shhh!

120734_o.gif

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

Hu_141021_Deportes_UCL_Chelsea_Maribor_G

Another final!

AGAIN!

WE COME BACK!

chelsea.jpg

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja Matic. Oscar. Andre Schurrle. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Mohamed Salah. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Roman Abramovich.

Thanks for everything!

Love your passion. Keep it up buddy!

Zouma should play every match..he showed that cahill is easily replacable..

hazard was awesome

willian has excellent workrate

oscar had some nice touches

Costa bullied their whole team and put their shithouses in the right place....fuck those dippers

fuck fa

fuck ref

didn't watch the first half, so my comments are only about the second and ET

What an electric game... we fuck needed to have a game like this and win it. I think it'll do wonders to our mental strength, drive and whatnot. It's no surprise Iva is the one who stepped up (literally) and scored. I keep saying it all the time, he makes so many mistakes, but there's no biggest winner, warrior, mentally determined player in our squad as him (maybe DD now that he's back).

I read on my twitter on my way home people hissing on Zouma. I didn't see the first, but I don't need to. He's a freaking 19yo, he IS likely to make mistakes and to be nervous, but that was a huge response by Mourinho (I'll reach him in a bit) and even a bigger one by Kurt. Chances are Cahill would have done mistakes too, the difference is that a match like this can work months - maybe years - to Kurt's confidence and growth while it could do nothing to Cahill, as he won't improve - only get worse in fact. So regardless of the mistakes he may have done in the first, he was very solid in the second, no nonsense and I'm very happy for him. I don't expect to see Cahill any time soon in the lineup - maybe with the exception of the City match this weekend (I'd still go with Zouma tbh, Cahill cost us a few goals this season already, so I'd rather have Zouma and even if he makes a mistake, it's still better than Cahill).

I'm worried about Cesc. We absolutely need him against City. Actually I'd play Rami in the pivot with Matic (felt Matic was a bit shaky today compared to his own standards, and maybe it's his old stamina problem. He's been overplayed and maybe he needs some serious rest) and Cesc as #10. I'd go with Willian in the RW - despite all his limitations and bench Oscar. I thought Oscar had a good second half and ET - nothing fabulous, but he was linking up well with Hazard and Costa, but I don't think he can play against City after playing 120 minutes today and 90 in the weekend.

Costa was so big there, fighting, hissing, pressing, being a pain in the arse. It doesn't matter if he scored or not, what matters is that he is lively, he fights. If we had a few more characters like him in the squad (the same as Iva) we'd be champions come March. We need this profile in the team I won't get tired of saying it.

Azpili was amazing when he came on (only watched Luís a little bit in the second, but I thought he was quite good too). I don't know why people were giving Hazard stick... I think he tried to solve the game for us and he's the one that drew the free kick from which Willian superbly assisted Iva - the beast.

And last but not least, I hope the constant moaners will give Mourinho a fucking break. Dropped Cahill rightfully after he failed to lead the defense against a third division team. It doesn't matter Zouma is only 19 as some people were complaining. This is to shut the moaners up about him not promoting youth. It doesn't matter much that Zouma isn't from our academy, the thing is when he saw quality in a youngster to come and do a job a senior was failing at, he did it. Just like he did with Varane. Luís also played - which shows at least intent on us being more offensive, as Azpili is the epitome of a defensive FB. I haven't seen the first half so I don't know what went wrong then (it could have been a nervous Zouma), but we didn't park the bus, we didn't sit deep, we didn't give Liverpool the ball in the second, and especially we didn't do it in the ET when the scoreline would see us through. I caught some of his words to the players. He was telling them they could score at any given moment, that although the scoreline saw us through, we should use our heads, and did we use it? brilliant last 15 minutes, with the team holding possession in the final third, instead of trying to score a second. They were exploring Liverpool tiredness and patiently waiting for an open, but without going straight for it. Still Ramires missed two incredible chances (no surprise there) and I felt we were more dangerous than they were.

I don't expect to see a lot of praise for him in this thread or on his... if anything I'm positive there will be some criticizing him for whatever they felt was his fault in the first half. I just hope the ones criticizing him for employing Kurt aren't the same hypocrites demanding youth to be played or for him to drop his 'favorites'. The game was frenetic and it let me on the edge of my seat while I was watching, but kudos to the team, to the manager and to the fans in the stadium. We're through, we played a big team, we were pressured and we overcame it all and surfaced as winners. I feel like this win will factor a lot more in our league campaign than whatever result we see Saturday (despite being highly motivated, the players will be tired, so I don't think a bad result against City will be a disaster). We needed to fight our way through a semifinal knockout, something Mourinho seemingly can never win according to some and we did it in a great way imo.

Who the fuck said it was an 'analysis', you little bitch? I will fuck your shit two ways from Sunday. Do not fuck wit the SS.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

If he could finish when he's through on goal, I swear he'd be our answer for the right-wing problem lmao.

That's not his forte... But man was he ever a boss in the middle of the pitch.

Game changed when Ramires came on, Cesc was getting the run around from Coutinho.