shhh!

120734_o.gif

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

Hu_141021_Deportes_UCL_Chelsea_Maribor_G

Another final!

AGAIN!

WE COME BACK!

chelsea.jpg

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja Matic. Oscar. Andre Schurrle. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Mohamed Salah. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Roman Abramovich.

Thanks for everything!

Lol, I love the effort you put in every post.

Keep it up.

Love to hear someone say something against Ramires tonight! CLEARLY changed the game when he came on.....

Man of the Match is a tough call

Either Ramires, Zouma, Brana or Eden.

I called it pre-match that ramires should start. I didn't see coutinho dribbling through the middle after he came on.

Defending Speed for speed.

Great match from Tibo once again. Zouma was a little shaky at the start but from then on he was like a rock. We clearly played better with Ramires in midfield, the question is why didn't he start. Hazard tore them apart! We're going to Wembley!

Shocking banner.

B8Y7G9XCQAA5dLY.jpg

Winning the trophy is very important now for some of our younger players. Incredibly intense game. Willian really improved from his horrible first half performance. I thought he was immense. As were Hazard, Matic, Ramires and Zouma.