• Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Iceboy you gonna say anything about how shit our fans are? We were very good tonight but I haven't seen you say anything?

Lol. no no absolutely they were perfect last night, this is what all we want every time when we play at SB.

Why were the lights dimmed ?

How did they make them come back instantly ?

If a floodlight goes out it takes half an hour to bring it back (or is that so only if it goes out by accident ?).

Depends on the technology. We probably use LED lights which can be brought back to full brightness instantly.

Did we just win the league or UCL? I was more happy that we beat Liverpool more than going to wembley for some insignificant COC. If it was the FA cup, I can understand. That banner and over the top celebration by Jose and the players were embarrassing to be honest. win the cup first atleast.

Depends on the technology. We probably use LED lights which can be brought back to full brightness instantly.

You're not stupid are you Chocho

http://www.newscenter.philips.com/main/standard/news/press/2014/20140807-philips-equips-chelsea-football-club-to-become-the-worlds-first-top-club-to-use-led-floodlights.wpd#.VMkEVGisVmA

Did we just win the league or UCL? I was more happy that we beat Liverpool more than going to wembley for some insignificant COC. If it was the FA cup, I can understand. That banner was truly embarrassing to be honest.

I read from someone at the game yesterday that the banner was prepared by the sponsor and was quickly thrown at the players after the final whistle.

N the camera flashes made it ooooooo as well

May only be Capital one cup but our only chance going Wembley this season and a hard fought 2 games.Plus beating Liverpool was always gana cause huge celebrations

Yeah from what I saw it was thrown at them.Probably trying to big it up

How about Skrtel getting into Costa's face every minute, even when he was not around the ball and two hand shoving him every chance he gets, even when the play was dead. Are they going to do something about that too. The play was already dead with the foul on Oscar, but Skrtel still found it necessary to go and slide tackle him to the ground, with his right cleats racking Costa's right thigh and the left foot swinging on his back side. But they wouldn't want people to see that would they?

Let's be honest now. Skrtel getting into Costa's face is just part and parcel of the game. Skrtel is a little cunt for that but it is no point holding that in the same regard because they are two different situations. I just hope someone to do with Chelsea FC asks why the hell Aguero was not banned for what he done on Luiz.... That is where there is double standards.

Let's be honest now. Skrtel getting into Costa's face is just part and parcel of the game. Skrtel is a little cunt for that but it is no point holding that in the same regard because they are two different situations. I just hope someone to do with Chelsea FC asks why the hell Aguero was not banned for what he done on Luiz.... That is where there is double standards.

Think the club could easily produce a book of the players who went unpunished for similar challenges if they go through the incidents. Some of them have been pointed out in the Costa thread and pretty sure United escaped a few themselves too.

Not the spangly new ones they installed over the summer. They're mega, mega spangly.

People were complaining that the lights were too bright and distracting but that's died down so I suppose everyone is used to them now.

P.S. Dimmed for effect or just because they can. You choose.

Wow !

Can be used to effect to win matches too.

The opponent breaks away and the keeper of the home side looks hopeless.

But the operator dims the lights and the attacker is lost.

A computer bug is blamed and nothing will happen.

With the old systems you had to conspire with the electric company, then the entire match had to be postponed, then you could be found out.

Wow !

Can be used to effect to win matches too.

The opponent breaks away and the keeper of the home side looks hopeless.

But the operator dims the lights and the attacker is lost.

A computer bug is blamed and nothing will happen.

With the old systems you had to conspire with the electric company, then the entire match had to be postponed, then you could be found out.

Lol!