• Drogba (sub)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK the referee

FUCK the bin dipping knobheads

FUCK the FA

We are in the final! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Get Stevie to wembley?! He'll have to buy a ticket hahaa!

how could I forget the fucking referee.

Even the commentators on my TV said it was a blatant penalty in the first (haven't seen it yet) and Henderson deserved a yellow for that handball. Many coward calls and he definitely seemed to have come to officiate with a plan in mind: fuck Chelsea.

Cunt

THIS IS... WHAT?

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-g

shhh!

120734_o.gif

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

Hu_141021_Deportes_UCL_Chelsea_Maribor_G

Another final!

AGAIN!

WE COME BACK!

chelsea.jpg

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja Matic. Oscar. Andre Schurrle. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Mohamed Salah. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Roman Abramovich.

Thanks for everything!

image.png

Love the enthusiasm! Great to see!

how could I forget the fucking referee.

Even the commentators on my TV said it was a blatant penalty in the first (haven't seen it yet) and Henderson deserved a yellow for that handball. Many coward calls and he definitely seemed to have come to officiate with a plan in mind: fuck Chelsea.

Cunt

Most blatant penalty I'd seen for a while, I embarrassingly ran upstairs to tell my dad we had a pen, only to come down to see a goal kick be taken. It was like when we had a goal disallowed in the champions league vs liverpool, I ran off celebrating only to come back disappointed. Oops haha. What this club and the refs do to me!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

I will poor an entire bottle of tabsaco sauce down your bum hole

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

GORILLA warfare .. so you shoot animals ,,, .. I suppose you CLUB seal cubs as well ..

Don't know why courtois got man of the match. Think he was good but didn't save anything you wouldn't expect him to. Thought hazard and costa were great but I went for costa. I love him in games like this.

I was concerned at why he had to make those saves as opposed to how.

n't know why courtois got man of the match.Do Think he was good but didn't save anything you wouldn't expect him to. Thought hazard and costa were great but I went for costa. I love him in games like this.

Pro Liverpool brigade at Sky Sports trying to make it seem like we were battered for 180 mins. Typical.

hahahahahahhahahaha. Just made my night.. Go youfucking blues. And fuck liverpool and their history

Who are you, Costa? :D