Douglas Costa

bababoom

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

should get him instead of cuadrado

As I mentioned before we signed Cuadrado, Douglas looks the more impressive of the two. Douglas seems to me to have better touch and tighter control so I like his basic talent, but, as we all know, basic talent is not enough. Since I've only seen youtubes of Douglas I have to bow to those who have watched him and conclude that maybe he doesn't use his abilities very well. Virtually everyone who has watched him seems to be unimpressed. One or two might fail to see what a player has but how good can Douglas be if no one likes him? Surely everybody can't be wrong.

Not shocked if we buy him. Only a physically strong defensive winger can fit that right wing with Mourinho's tactics, especially if he's left footed on top of that.

Hopefully he knows how to hold possession in tight spaces and not loose the ball to the first player that attacks him

Not shocked if we buy him. Only a physically strong defensive winger can fit that right wing with Mourinho's tactics, especially if he's left footed on top of that.

Hopefully he knows how to hold possession in tight spaces and not loose the ball to the first player that attacks him

He would only be another stop gap. We need a WC RWF, as Mou is only interested in playing the worse of the bunch in that position.

Tbf our shouts do nothing. I already realised that when we have an interest in a player then we'll sign him sooner or later, if he'll be available.
We had an offer rejected for him in January, what's the odds that we'll be back for him in the Summer, just like we were for Willian ?
I perfectly see that we'll sign him if his price we'll be reasonable ...
This guy is desperate

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/i_want_to_play_for_chelsea_brazilian_star_desperate_for_blues_to_make_summer_bid_1_3997580

The Brazilian international claims he is bored of life in Ukraine and wants to challenge himself at a top European club in a major European league.

With Shakhtar now out of the Champions League thanks to Bayern Munich running riot last week, Costa has set his sights on the summer and a transfer that could cost Chelsea or another big club around £18million.

The Blues went for Juan Cuadrado in January instead of Costa but the 24-year-old is not giving up hope.

“I’m tired of playing in the same league,” Costa is quoted as saying in the Express.

“It’s time to change something. I want to try myself in a strong team that plays in a strong championship.

“I want to play for Chelsea not just because my friend Willian plays there, but also because it’s the team coached by a great coach like Mourinho.

“With them I can achieve maximum height. I am now 24, and it is a mistake to try to persuade me to stay.”

Mourinho is set to aim big this summer and be backed by Roman Abramovich in order to make a real fist of the Champions League.

A striker to help out Diego Costa and a central midfielder to partner Nemanja Matic are the two areas Mourinho is looking at and so Douglas Costa may miss out on his dream move again.

Don't understand why we are going for average players.

And then we end up saying we suck because we have not great squad.

Hello? Stop throwing money away on average players!

Haveto say that I agree.

We need to stop spending large amounts on unknown quantities and start buying proven, top players.

Enough with the Brazilians. There are only two Brazilians worth buying in the worst era of Brazilian football and that's Neymar and coutinho. The rest can kick rocks.

Thiago Silva and a few others. We have just bought the worst of the bunch.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You