Douglas Costa

bababoom

Pass I would say. He is exactly kind of player we should NOT target. Decent potential, not proven anywhere realy, lots of flair but no one knows how he handles it in bigger league. We need more experience, character and balls. The last thing we need is another WIllian who is good but makes no difference in attack.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyson MK2 more likely than Willian the 2nd. If we miss out Cuadrado to sign this guy for a few millions less I will be so fricking pissed. A overrated player that most likely suited to Russian football more than high level BPL football.

He isn't first team quality. Best to stay clear.

says the guy who thinks that salah is :rolleyes:

douglas costa is amazing technically, great at set pieces, great vision, great crossing, decent shooting and is good at anticipating play ... i wouldn't hesitate at all to sign him

Does anyone think we'll sign both Costa and Cuadrado? if we sell Salah and Schurrle i could see it happening. Right now the main trio (Hazard,Oscar and Willian) are starting basically every game, it's kind of ridiculous. If it means Jose will start rotating the squad i'm all for it. I would rather we sign Cuadrado and promote a youngster (Boga) but if Jose doesn't trust Salah or shurrle i doubt he'll trust a youth product starting a PL/FA/League cup game.

says the guy who thinks that salah is :rolleyes:

douglas costa is amazing technically, great at set pieces, great vision, great crossing, decent shooting and is good at anticipating play ... i wouldn't hesitate at all to sign him

I know my stuff, unlike some. ;)

Could be another case of the player using the situation to suit their own agenda (whatever they may be). Nothing concrete so far.

Does anyone think we'll sign both Costa and Cuadrado? if we sell Salah and Schurrle i could see it happening. Right now the main trio (Hazard,Oscar and Willian) are starting basically every game, it's kind of ridiculous. If it means Jose will start rotating the squad i'm all for it. I would rather we sign Cuadrado and promote a youngster (Boga) but if Jose doesn't trust Salah or shurrle i doubt he'll trust a youth product starting a PL/FA/League cup game.

I guess it is possible. Chelsea can do the same way City did with Bony - buy now and cover the FFP money in the summer.

Schurrle out for 23m. Cuadrado in for 23m. FFP covered now.

Douglas Costa in for 16m. Thorgan Hazard out for 6m and Salah out for 11m, with FFP covered in the summer because of the Salah deal. Plus 1m profit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You