Chelsea v Bradford

Jase

It was the same situation with the Watford game and we couldn't even find one live TV stream. Think all of us had to listen to a radio stream. May have to listen to Jason Cundy and Ben Andres again tomorrow. <_<

Looks it :( oh well, maybe in the final...

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy who is going tomorrow has followed Chelsea AND Bradford since the 60's. Case of split loyalties.

http://www.cfclatest.com/2015/01/23/chelsea-v-bradford-split-loyalties-for-one-fan/

Do you have a second team?

I like Morton so not much chance of them meeting Chelsea!

valencia, but i treated them like any other opposition when we played them in CL

They wouldn't have put the Chelsea Vs Millwall game on TV due to the likelihood of violence and obscene chants. The TV schedule was sorted before the replay of the game. They couldn't say that if Bradford win we'll whack it on TV. So the game isn't on TV, simple as...Also Man City Vs Karanka's Championship challenging Middlesborough is a lot better than Chelsea Vs the team that just lost to the team bottom of League One.

People need to stop over reacting, exaggerating and being biased. It doesn't take a genius.

Just thinking about listening to ChelseaTV again... <_<

Seriously I hate their voices so much.

We should have spent some money on decent commentators before FFP.

Don't mind listening to Jason Cundy when he's on actually, because he's not afraid to tell it how it is even if that involves being negative towards Chelsea.

He gave Schurrle a right old bollocking last time I listened against Watford...

Can't see this being much of a struggle nor breathtaking. it'll be like Watford - slow, energy conserving, boring, un-motivational and pretty shit until the first goal. As soon as we score, it's game over. I'm not too fussed about a stream, we're on enough in truth.

it'll probably be 3-0, not many more than that. I'm sure there's something more exciting to watch.

3 home games in a row to come, all massive so its a huge 3 days. Let's start today as we mean to go on.

They wouldn't have put the Chelsea Vs Millwall game on TV due to the likelihood of violence and obscene chants. The TV schedule was sorted before the replay of the game. They couldn't say that if Bradford win we'll whack it on TV. So the game isn't on TV, simple as...Also Man City Vs Karanka's Championship challenging Middlesborough is a lot better than Chelsea Vs the team that just lost to the team bottom of League One.

People need to stop over reacting, exaggerating and being biased. It doesn't take a genius.

exactly save the hassle.been no point risking it if it was Millwall.