Chelsea v Bradford

Jase

no channel for this match. again.

People are so bias when it comes to Chelsea being on TV. We can't be on every game. There are other teams and if you was a neutral fan would you give a fuck about this game? I struggle to give a fuck and I support them.

It'll be a boring game with Bradford defending for their life's, we will win 2-0 both goals in 2nd half.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the world of the imagination, the one where I can pick the team but don't actually have any responsibility for delivering the result, I could go even more off beat than that. Mind you I probably wouldn't try to pick Sheffield Wednesday or Swindon players! :)

How about this for a slightly, but not altogether, scatty line up: -

Cech or Courtois

Azpi1, Cahill, Zouma, Luis2

Fabregas3, Ake

Schurrle, Colkett4, Boga4

Remy

Subs: Cech or Courtois, Drogba, Hazard, Ivanovic, Loftus-Cheek, Matic & Oscar.

1 Needs a game.

2 Hasn't played much so there should be enough miles in his legs to handle three games in eight days.

3 Just had a sun and sand break so hopefully is recharged

4 Well I did say a little bit scatty plus they are surrounded by experience on the pitch and backed up by starters on the bench. :)

I wasn't aware before that Baker and Swifty had been farmed out on loan. I'll edit my squad accordingly.

I think a lot of our players need a rest after being played full time recently especially with the prospect of a possible 120mins against Liverpool in midweek and a big game against Man City the following Saturday.

I noted a team with a strong core that is more than capable of picking up a result against Bradford, so the result really shouldn't be in question.

This guy who is going tomorrow has followed Chelsea AND Bradford since the 60's. Case of split loyalties.

http://www.cfclatest.com/2015/01/23/chelsea-v-bradford-split-loyalties-for-one-fan/

Do you have a second team?

I like Morton so not much chance of them meeting Chelsea!

In the midst of getting all caught up with Mourinho's comments about transfers, it doesn't seem like he will play any of the youth players against Bradford, which is rather disappointing (to put it kindly).

In the midst of getting all caught up with Mourinho's comments about transfers, it doesn't seem like he will play any of the youth players against Bradford, which is rather disappointing (to put it kindly).

I won't be surprised to see half of our usual XI start. :ph34r:

This guy who is going tomorrow has followed Chelsea AND Bradford since the 60's. Case of split loyalties.

http://www.cfclatest.com/2015/01/23/chelsea-v-bradford-split-loyalties-for-one-fan/

Do you have a second team?

I like Morton so not much chance of them meeting Chelsea!

Wouldn't say a second team but I like to see Southampton do well given the football they play and the way they bring through so many youngsters