Jase

Man of the Match  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people here are ridiculous...laughing and saying its not important and shit...

Well we lost 2:4 at HOME against second league team after 2:0 lead. Lets see what shit excuse Mou brings this time.

Winners mentality my ass. Even if its fucking cup its disgrace to lose like this.

Fucking hell grow some balls players and Mou.

Lets lose to Pool at home too its just a cup and lose against city at home its still 2 point lead. Fucking hell Im pissed as fuck. We never played nice under Mou but now we cant even get proper results. Totenham 5 goals now this shit. Its fucking embarassing.

Losing with good performance is one thing, losing by closing down going coward tactics and still losing is another.

Well those people who wanted youth to be given a chance should be happy

What a bizarre fucking post ... and I've been seeing them ever since it became 2-2. Curiously this line of thinking wasn't being articulated in the first half when as per the Liquidator's eyewitness account from the ground Zouma was exceptional and Christensen solid.

Nevertheless, because I respect you too much as a poster and as a friend, you'll only need to look at the City game to know what youth can do ... Patrick Bamford 1 goal, 1 assist.

Our reserves are shit - simple as.

We might have a decent first team but that's about it. Thing is this is the day of the their lives for Bradford and we didn't take it seriously

Good Job I don't own the club no cunt would be getting paid this week :)

As for blaming Jose - Theres over £150 million of so called talent on that pitch - they need a big fucking look at themselves themselves.

Well those people who wanted youth to be given a chance should be happy

Listen to yourself. He started one youth today (I don't count Zouma as one as he's already a full fledge squad player) and that's Christensen. One youth selection is not enough to influence such a diabolical performance of epic proportions.

And if Christensen, the only youth he selected was so bad and the reason we conceded 4 goals after being 2 ahead against a league two side (Even though I haven;t seen the highlight, I highly doubt that was the case), why didn't Jose take him off then?

Zouma and Salah are first team players...and they are only 3 out of 11.

Lol. They're not first team players. 7 league appearances BETWEEN them this season.

Should've known you'd suddenly appear after a result like this.