The Africa Cup of Nations 2015 Thread

samzilla

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how 'bout dat Ivory Coast doe. Given their play today, looks like they have orders from on high to get Yaya back to Man City as soon as possible.

This Competition is on a level between the SPL and the Conference ,,, TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE backed by Septic Bladder

This Competition is on a level between the SPL and the Conference ,,, TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE backed by Septic Bladder

That's kinda disrespectful towards African nations don't you think? Just because they aren't on the level of Europe's elite means their competitions are waste of space, while every other continent gets to have their own tournaments? I'm guessing that it's a great festive period for the people over there. Though I'm not sure if it should be held every two years.

On a different topic, it's actually weird not being affected by the ACoN over a long time.

That's kinda disrespectful towards African nations don't you think? Just because they aren't on the level of Europe's elite means their competitions are waste of space, while every other continent gets to have their own tournaments? I'm guessing that it's a great festive period for the people over there. Though I'm not sure if it should be held every two years.

On a different topic, it's actually weird not being affected by the ACoN over a long time.

Have you watched ANY of the games .. I have and I stand by my comment

It's of a lower standard this year, but it's the third best continental tournament.

Don't forget the most successful African team is absent as well.

yeah its going to be a bit sad for Drogba if Ivory Coast wins it... in Ghana there's Avram who i still quiet like tbh he's a descent guy, it will be easier to cheer for him but this Ivory Coast side deserves a win once. Should be intresting this final.