Gabriel Barbosa

voytaveli

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

None taken at all. I respond only to the level of the post, if its immature and utter nonsense I tend to respond in the same fashion. Its called lowering the bar.

How can you criticise others' English and then write a post like this? You should read up about apostrophe usage and the comma splice.

Seems hes signed for Juve!

Juventus have stolen a march in the chase for his signature, with his current club said to have accepted a £16.7m offer.

However, due to the way his ownership is split, the Brazil international’s future will not be decided immediately.

While Santos own 40 per cent of his economic rights, the remaining 60 per cent are split between his family (40 per cent) and sports investment group Doyen (20 per cent).

And Juventus must now convince all parties to accept their respective stakes to push through a deal for Barbosa, who has scored 53 goals in 139 club appearances over the past three years.

http://www.lance.com.br/santos/presidente-aceita-proposta-aguarda-resposta-gabigol.html

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like Leicester is now in the running

Leicester City hold meeting to sign ace, after Chelsea make bid and then stand aside

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-hold-meeting-sign-ace-chelsea-make-bid-stand-aside/

wtf just buy him Chelsea!

34 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

wtf just buy him Chelsea!

Far better to buy a cab and drive him to Leicester. This bloke does not look at top class talent to me, at all. He has a great agent though. First he was going to Barca, then he was coming here, then he was snubbing us to join Juve, and now? As I said a while ago in this thread, I'll be shocked if any top club wants this lad. I'll even be fairly surprised if Leicester take him.

On 07/19/2016 at 5:09 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Kennedy is a great example.

After watching him on youtube, I commented that his touch was too loose and that this would mean he was not the quality Chelsea required. Many people disagreed with that at the time and plenty still do but I continue to believe it is the reason he has been unable to hold down a place in the side. What could not be seen on youtube however, or at any rate what I could not see, is the lad's trememdous attitude and willingness to try. It is this which gives him his best chance at the club, the chance to make himself a wingback. As an attacking player Kennedy hasn't got what it takes and won't make it but as a wing-back there is at least a hope. A small one, but hope all the same.

Does all of this mean it was worth taking the gamble? I'd say maybe so if the club knew about Kennedy's attitude, as they certainly should have done.. Despite the fact that we might sell the player at a profit, meaning the gamble would not have cost us much, if anything, financially, it still costs us the opportunity to 'gamble' with a different player. I think we must start by honestly being able to say to ourselves that the player in question has a chance. If we don't really think so, then gamble on someone who might.

Do you have any scouting experience ?

• 2 months later...

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City could be about to rekindle their interest in Inter Milan flop Gabriel Barbosa after it emerged that he is set to leave on loan in January.

http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-arsenal-chelsea-and-manchester-city-could-be-set-january-battle-over#VMyjSmO5U5sly2fY.99

On 07/11/2016 at 11:56 AM, the wes said:

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City could be about to rekindle their interest in Inter Milan flop Gabriel Barbosa after it emerged that he is set to leave on loan in January.

http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-arsenal-chelsea-and-manchester-city-could-be-set-january-battle-over#VMyjSmO5U5sly2fY.99

Of course he is a flop, as predicted. Does not even look good on his YouTube videos. I'm not in the slightest bit worried that Antonio is really interested in him. No chance of that. 

49 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Of course he is a flop, as predicted. Does not even look good on his YouTube videos. I'm not in the slightest bit worried that Antonio is really interested in him. No chance of that. 

Has hardly been given a chance at Inter and their current predicament hasn't helped either. We certainly shouldn't be after him, though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You