Gabriel Barbosa

voytaveli

He's good player who can play as a winger or a centre foward. But I would prefer to have Jesus(Palmeiras) or Luan(Gremio) because both are more ready, Luan would be less expensive(he's a little older than Jesus and Gabigol) and Jesus has more potential IMO.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, joaosoares said:

He's good player who can play as a winger or a centre foward. But I would prefer to have Jesus(Palmeiras) or Luan(Gremio) because both are more ready, Luan would be less expensive(he's a little older than Jesus and Gabigol) and Jesus has more potential IMO.

Thank you Joao.

How would you rank Lucas Lima among those three?

9 hours ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Everyone will reject us because of our dull management. We are gone forever. We won't get any 1st tier player, Roman really should really sell the club.

People choose who they support and why they support who they do. I just feel some people would be much happier if they supported Arsenal instead of Chelsea. I know I would be if they did.

10 hours ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Everyone will reject us because of our dull management. We are gone forever. We won't get any 1st tier player, Roman really should really sell the club.

I don't usually say this, but fans like you are a fucking disgrace to the club. Chelsea FC deserves better fans than you.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brazilian-now-considering-signing-chelsea-submitted-e30m-bid/

Gabigol folks. Gabigol !

Half the price of Morata, similar potential, without 'proven' and 'well-known name' taxes and with huge upside.

but does not have the dribbling , it is not even so technical ( steps , first check , ball run ) , is not an imaginative player , I remain of that is a finisher : put it on the offside line and foul shooting in depth  and maybe goal does.
It ' a dish player

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not at all what we really need. We don't need another "project."

always you need a project! only until now our project are always have been shit!
We need a good project, good programmation, and only so we could be strong for a long term again!    
told so, we don't need another young brasilian pumped|

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You