Gabriel Barbosa

voytaveli

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy from Santos??? Heard of him, but never watched him play.

What is his best position?? Is he right footed, or left footed??

And what is the general consensous on him?? Is he the next big thing to come out of Brazil, or an overrated one like Lucas Moura or Coutinho??

That guy from Santos??? Heard of him, but never watched him play.

What is his best position?? Is he right footed, or left footed??

And what is the general consensous on him?? Is he the next big thing to come out of Brazil, or an overrated one like Lucas Moura or Coutinho??

You never know until he gets a real test in Europe.

I am impressed by him, would like Chelsea to take a shot at him. He is also a legend in Football Manager :D

You never know until he gets a real test in Europe.

I am impressed by him, would like Chelsea to take a shot at him. He is also a legend in Football Manager :D

Yeah, still early to draw any conclusions I guess. The fact that he beats defenders for fun in Brazil means nothing to be fair. That poor league made Paulinho look like a decent player.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, the wes said:

If we do sell hazard in the summer we should replace him with his kid there's a lot of talk this kid being the next big thing.

Screenshot_2016-02-09-17-56-09.png

thousands of this kids are cosidered the next big thing, but no one seems me can be able to be it!

2 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

thousands of this kids are cosidered the next big thing, but no one seems me can be able to be it!

Nemyar prove alot of doubters wrong when they said the same about him 

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

Nemyar dimostrare un sacco di scettici sbagliato quando hanno detto la stessa cosa di lui 

born a Brazilian like Neymar every ten years or more, and the Neymar's doubeters for me don't understand a lot of football!
Now I don't see another brasilian at same level, and we already have  kenedy, over boga,musonda and Brown!
we should think  to give a grow up well them before putting a hands on other "next big things brasilian"! morover
we should stop to take every player that  looks good! ( cuadrado,pedro, but also moses or marin) etc and concentrate to take players who can really be good!
the name I do for example are: gimenez,tielemans,navas,embolo etc
and i know that can be foolish, but i think that odegaard can be a great things, if he  lets go out from Madrid!

10 hours ago, the wes said:

If we do sell hazard in the summer we should replace him with his kid there's a lot of talk this kid being the next big thing.

Screenshot_2016-02-09-17-56-09.png

Lol at that 40m tag. If we sold Hazard, we should go for Dybala or someone similar. At least that is what club with very high ambition would do.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Nemyar prove alot of doubters wrong when they said the same about him 

Player like Neymar isnt born every year. Gabriel has more chance to be next Robinho than Neymar, besides he isnt even close to running the show in brazil like those two did.

• 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Everyone will reject us because of our dull management. We are gone forever. We won't get any 1st tier player, Roman really should really sell the club.

That's the spirit!!! Exactly the mindset we all need coming into this new season with a new fresh, inspired and brilliant coach in Conte!

48 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Everyone will reject us because of our dull management. We are gone forever. We won't get any 1st tier player, Roman really should really sell the club.

:wank2:

Our reputation has suffered very badly imo due to the terrible season we've had. Add to the fact that we keep firing our managers and loan out youngsters and now we're going to have trouble convincing young talent to join.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You