Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe some people saying they don't care about this game....We are 2/3 wins away from trophy?

:blink::blink::blink:

Strongest line up possible, done and dusted before second leg so we are not pushing too hard before city!

Technically we can win it with 3 draws and a penalty shoot-out win! :D

And now it's time to think only of the next match against Liverpool at Anfield.

This match is very important for us. It may seem easy, it may seem that win liverpool this year is too simple, it may seem that the League Cup trophy is not important, it may seem ...

But the reality is that Tuesday's match is very important for us. We want to show that we have the hegemony of football in England to the world, and I think a match against Liverpool at Anfield, a stadium with a special AURA in England and the whole world of football, this scenario can be the beginning of the launch of our message to the world of football that we have the hegemony in England and we want have it in the football world. Tuesday's game can be a big fist on the table in the English football.

Also the League Cup is a major trophy. Such trophies are what make larger story of a club and we want to win it to enlarge our history.

This game is no joke. Liverpool is not anything right now, but in this kind of history also plays games. His story and our history play this Tuesday,
but we are much bigger than Liverpool since many years. We are trying to change the history of English football and the change begins Tuesday against Liverpool.

I would like to see in our starting eleven of the great nights. With Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard, Matic, John Terry ... and also Kurt Zouma. He has shown great performance and Zouma is ready for a great match.

Besides, I think Oscar has earned be Tuesday at our starting eleven for as because he has improved his performance this season.
I think Mikel and Ramires are better in matches much physical demands and against small teams that pose a dirty match. I would rather see Oscar on Tuesday.

Also I think it's better to play with Filipe Luis at the site of of Azpilicueta. Filipe is playing really well and I prefer of Azpilicueta fully recover from his injury, he is too much for us to take any risk with of him.

Also and thinking about hard month of January we have, I think that a strong start at Anfield, perhaps, this strong start could allow us to get a good result thinking about the game against Manchester City on January 31.

I think this will be our starting eleven.

Cech

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Filipe Luis

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

We are back to our best performance. I expect a great match of us on Tuesday.

The next stop to The Quadruple.

20th January, Tuesday, 2015. Liverpool v Chelsea. Match by Match.

Too much drama here for Zouma/Cahill debate. Calm down people, Zouma had 2-3 solid games and that's it don't exaggerate... Cahill should start all day long he has been fantastic for us and he is still doing the same. please guys for God sake.

ah this tie makes me remember one of my favorite nights @ klanfield.

What a strike by that stud Riise :Goober:

I lost my fucking shit when that went in!! Has to be up there in the most mental i have gone at a Chelsea goal :lol:

Like a few others have said. We can rest a few against Bradford on Saturday. Full strength team for this. No slip ups and deficits to claw back in the 2nd leg please.

Cech

Iva Zouma JT Luis

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Some people may not think this trophy matters at all but to me this is massive. I have said it before and I will day it again.... there was a time in the not too distant past where we couldn't have even dreamed of being in a League Cup Semi-Final never mind go on and win it. For people to start picking and choosing what trophy's are or are not important is incredibly arrogant and frankly something I would expect from an Arsenal or United 'fan'.

I remember where we came from. A trophy is a trophy. Whether it the CL or the League Cup. This is just as important to us. I know Jose and the boys will be thinking the same. It's what sets us apart from the rest. The class and respect of our club compared to others. We're Chelsea. And we want to win everything!