Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he kisses the badge on his chest, he hands in a transfer request, Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he slipped on his fucking arse, he gave it to Demba ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard

FB, what has Mourinho told you about this! :readthemessage:

The red cunts over at RAWK seem to be pretty confident. "If Spurs can hit them for 5 then we can definitely beat them too."

Yeah, Spurs had an on fire Harry Kane, Liverpool don't. Liverpool also can't defend.

Spurs was obviously a totally freak result. Every shot they took went in seemingly. Won't happen again.

Liverppol are quickly gaining ground on Arsenal as my most hated club. I hope we batter them like we did Swansea.

Spurs also have a tactically astute manager who isn't a slave to his philosophy.

Jose has those type of manager's of breakfast, always has done.

thought i'd ask here...is there no thread on this forum to talk about the africa cup of nations?

anyways, hope we thrash liverpool today!! expect to see a strong starting XI from jose

You can start one, I believe I did for the last Afcon.