Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have lost 1 in the last 14 games, didn't lose any of last 8 games and some people are expecting an easy win... This is gonna be a tough game like always, especially at Anfield. But I surely hope we win :)

let's hope can make it 2 in 15

Just hope don't loose by a stupid scoreline by jammy goals n make the return leg pointless

The red cunts over at RAWK seem to be pretty confident. "If Spurs can hit them for 5 then we can definitely beat them too."

Yeah, Spurs had an on fire Harry Kane, Liverpool don't. Liverpool also can't defend.

Spurs was obviously a totally freak result. Every shot they took went in seemingly. Won't happen again.

Liverppol are quickly gaining ground on Arsenal as my most hated club. I hope we batter them like we did Swansea.

We should play our strongest XI and try to finish them off in this game only like winning 2-0. So that we can rest most of our players at return leg at home and just simply park the bus and our players will be refreshed for the biggie against City.

Plus this weekend we're only having a FA cup match where we can rest atleast Matic, Hazard, and Costa.

seriously if we can't put at least more than 4 goals past Liverpool shit defense and goalkeeper then we have failed. Most people who are going to be watching will expert us to score more than 3 goals tonight.

I'm confused, should we score more than 3 goals or more than 4 goals? Stop contradicting yourself WOODFURNACE.

Does way goal rule apply here?

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice​​

So they count, but only after extra time. Seems pretty stupid, although so is playing two legs in a semi final.