Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

I think this game will set the tone for the next three. It is very important to get a convincing result in this leg to set up the next three games for me.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Cesc

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Diego

If we win this game convincingly we can rest players in the next two matches and set up for a cracker vs. City in a fortnight.

Bradford city I'd go back with Courtois in goal and give Zouma, Remy and Ramires a start.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a trophy (however unimportant it may seem) that I really want us to win this season for a couple or reasons.

1. Because we haven't won it for a good few years now.

2.Because it was the first trophy won by Mourinho in his last stint.

3.Because it will set us up for a hopefully very productive 2 weeks. (Bradford, Pool and Citeh)

4.Because I dislike (ok then, hate!) Liverpool and want them to win f@ck all this season, or any season for that matter!

5 And finally, because I want that b@llix Steven Gerrard to clear off to the States absolutely potless,with a whimper and with no chance of a fairy-tale exit.

Lets hammer these scouse pretenders who have flattered to deceive, and lets show what an average team they really are !!!!!!!!!

Apparently Liverpool's lineup has been leaked.

Mignolet – Emre Can, Škrtel, Sakho – Marković, Henderson, Lucas, Moreno – Gerrard, Coutinho – Sterling, if everything is ok with Gerrard

@DamianLFCpl

This guy is a Polish blogger, how did he get the info?

Pretty shit lineup though.. Can as a CB, Gerrard as an AMF, Sterling the CF..

This guy is a Polish blogger, how did he get the info?

Pretty shit lineup though.. Can as a CB, Gerrard as an AMF, Sterling the CF..

I got it from the Liverpool subreddit here http://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/2szhrs/team_leaked_again_for_tomorrows_game/

According to them he has been doing this for a while and has been correct.

I hope to see Kurt Zouma today in our starting eleven.

And not just today, also I would like to see him in our starting eleven of our next three matches (at least).

I believe that the following three are the perfect opportunity for Zouma reaffirm its confidence in itself and can assume the final step in the evolution of his career.

Step by step, Zouma is proving that he has taken the final step to stop being a good young talent, and become him to be a definite reality in our starting eleven.

The evolution of his performance is very similar (although with different ages) had last year had Cesar Azpilicueta us. He began as a backup and ended the season as an indispensable player. The next three matches can be the best opportunity for Zouma for him to become the Cesar Azpilicueta of this season.

Perhaps these three games are a good test for Zouma, and maybe Zouma will be the next January 31 against Manchester City at The Bridge in our starting eleven. I'm sure if Kurt has this opportunity, he showed his great performance and how he has earned the right to be our starting eleven in a big match.

I believe that Jose could play with this defense the three upcoming matches.

1. Tuesday 20/01/2015. League Cup. Anfield Road. Liverpool - Chelsea.

I think this game is vital for the future of Zouma because the game today is a special day, a special game for us, in a stadium with a special AURA, but also a game against an opponent much weakened and in a match with a safety net regarding the outcome because we have another match the following week at El Puente and today we can assume certain risks (although I think that putting Zouma is no longer a risk).

Zouma - John Terry ©

John Terry © is essential for us in this match.

2. Saturday 24/01/2015. Fa Cup. Stamford Bridge. Chelsea - Bradford City.

Bradford City is a team of League One and they are in the sixth position of the League One (6. Bradford. 25 points). I hope a team with no regular players in our starting eleven. Also we play in the Bridge and I trust that we can move the tie with players like Ramires, Drogba, Mikel, Remy or Schurre, and also to Cahill with Zouma our starting eleven. This type of matches is perfect to give rest to someone as important to us as John Terry. John Terry takes all season in our starting eleven and maybe this game can be perfect for John Terry has a perfect physical rest. Azpilicueta is also probably already recovered and he will play this game and Ivanovic will be as a backup for both center-back and left-back.

Also I hope to see some young player (hopefully will be Ruben Loftus-Cheek) perhaps just a few minutes if we have a good result during the match.

It would not be an starting eleven lackluster or with which we showed contempt for the FA CUP, it is a very competitive starting eleven.
Maybe this will be the starting defense that will put Jose.

Azpilicueta - Zouma - Cahill - Filipe Luis

And this match is very important for us to win on Saturday to avoid forcing the replay and then we'd have a week of physical break between the match against Manchester City and the match against Aston Villa.

3. Tuesday 27/01/2015. League Cup. Stamford Bridge. Chelsea - Liverpool.

Our defense in this game depends sure of the result that we get today in Anfield Road. If we get a good result today Jose maybe give rest for John Terry thinking about the Match against Manchester City. If Jose has the slightest doubt regarding the outcome, Jose will put John Terry in the starting eleven completely sure.

But I trust Kurt Zouma play again this game in our starting eleven. Another important match for him to get more experience. Another perfect for Zouma.

Zouma - John Terry © / Cahill (depending on the outcome of the match of today)

I trust that Zouma has a spectacular performance in these three games, and he can be in the starting eleven against Manchester City in The Bridge on January 31.

Will be a strong party and which will require a great performance of all our players. And Zouma is now with good performance, very strong, and could reach that game with a great self-confidence. The physical aspect of a player like Zouma I do not worry much, Zouma has a spectacular physical condition. He can hold four straight games without a doubt.

I would like to see Zouma today in our starting eleven, he has earned the right to have us trust in Him.

I know that I always talk about the philosophy of the match by match, and I completely trust in this philosophy, but I think it might be interesting to comment on the possibility of Zouma play the next three matches and so he can prove that he is ready to play our starting eleven each match.. I trust in him.

Regarding the match, I put what I said earlier in this thread, if it could be interesting to someone.

And now it's time to think only of the next match against Liverpool at Anfield.

This match is very important for us. It may seem easy, it may seem that win liverpool this year is too simple, it may seem that the League Cup trophy is not important, it may seem ...

But the reality is that Tuesday's match is very important for us. We want to show that we have the hegemony of football in England to the world, and I think a match against Liverpool at Anfield, a stadium with a special AURA in England and the whole world of football, this scenario can be the beginning of the launch of our message to the world of football that we have the hegemony in England and we want have it in the football world. Tuesday's game can be a big fist on the table in the English football.

Also the League Cup is a major trophy. Such trophies are what make larger story of a club and we want to win it to enlarge our history.

This game is no joke. Liverpool is not anything right now, but in this kind of history also plays games. His story and our history play this Tuesday,
but we are much bigger than Liverpool since many years. We are trying to change the history of English football and the change begins Tuesday against Liverpool.

I would like to see in our starting eleven of the great nights. With Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard, Matic, John Terry ... and also Kurt Zouma. He has shown great performance and Zouma is ready for a great match.

Besides, I think Oscar has earned be Tuesday at our starting eleven for as because he has improved his performance this season.
I think Mikel and Ramires are better in matches much physical demands and against small teams that pose a dirty match. I would rather see Oscar on Tuesday.

Also I think it's better to play with Filipe Luis at the site of of Azpilicueta. Filipe is playing really well and I prefer of Azpilicueta fully recover from his injury, he is too much for us to take any risk with of him.

Also and thinking about hard month of January we have, I think that a strong start at Anfield, perhaps, this strong start could allow us to get a good result thinking about the game against Manchester City on January 31.

I think this will be our starting eleven.

Cech

Zouma John Terry ©

Ivanovic Filipe Luis

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

We are back to our best performance. I expect a great match of us on Tuesday.

Hopefully we have a great match today.

I hope your comments.

Regards to all.

Class is to die on the pitch, not all that cheap philosophy”

A comfortable win would be crucial and very useful in this game, as we can rest players in our home match since we have City 3 days after that. Bring on Costa and some other players towards the end of the match at the Bridge to maintain match fitness. The only way we can do this is to field our strongest side today and get a win by at least two goals. Difficult, but can be done.

To the people who'll go to Anfield, please, send slippy G my regards.

Liverpool have lost 1 in the last 14 games, didn't lose any of last 8 games and some people are expecting an easy win... This is gonna be a tough game like always, especially at Anfield. But I surely hope we win :)