Jase

Man of the Match  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game screamed out and highlighted the major flaws and weak links in our side. Mikel has showed yet again that under pressure he panics and constantly makes the wrong decision. Willian is a hard worker but on the ball he offers very little. Ivanovic is terrible at possession and a liability in one on one defending. Cahill being a shadow of the player he was last season and backing off from attackers.

Mourinho showing his stubbornness yet again and allowing pressure whilst having the lead.

On wards and upwards. We still have a lot of work to do but i'm satisfied with the result.

btw, I don't care what anyone says, Courtois is the best keeper in the leagu.e

Decent result but a bad performance. I don't understand why José waited til the 87th minute to make a sub when most of the players played on Saturday. I am confident we will beat them at Stamford Bridge tho.

What?! I know about the penalty but when was the 2nd so-called shot? I was already half asleep. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Hopeless long range effort from Luis.

2 shots! 1 from a penalty. Still a big chance of going through. Liverpool sucks.

-Courtois is the best

-Cahill must be replaced. I've always been telling that our squad lacks enough top center backs.

-please play Azpi and Luis as full backs

-Willian is shit.Schürrle no starting XI material. We need a signing.

-Rémy must start over Drogba any day

-If Matic is injured or out of form, we are going to play Mikel? Ramires? Srsly? As a CL contender?

The result is a huge blow. I am sure we will go through but this match didn't satisfy me at all.

We made a shit team look like world beaters lol, happened a couple of times this season.

At least we didn't lose.

As I am writing this Niall Quinn has just polished off Gerrard and Hederson in the showers 9 more players to go.

Never have I heard a more biased commentator.

Such an embarrassing performance. This team has been so poor in the big games, I can't think of one high pressure game we played great in. Even against Spurs, they completely dominated us for about 30 minutes before capitulating.

No bottle to hold on to results and we can't impose our game on teams. This Cesc in attacking midfield shit has to stop, he clearly isn't one. Either play Oscar or Ramires in a 3.

Nobody played well, it fucking happens! This was a good wake-up call to the lads. They wont just waltz past the competition and go on another 20 game unbeaten run unless you show up game after game.

That shit wont happen at the Bridge. At least we didnt concede a second...we're still in good shape.

:blue scalf:

We have every reason to be annoyed about our performance as fans. Players too because Mourinho set them out like this. I assume it was not planned to be that defensive but I don't see how Mourinho can complain. He set our team out to play cowardly football against a team who are much inferior to us. I get it is advantage us but that was a poor game from us and we should be embarrassed. 1 shot in open play for that whole game which was a ridiculous attempt from Luis that probably reached row Z. Courtois and Hazard are the only players who come out with credit from this game for me.