Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

yeah. i dont think the "wife stealing" is a problem. but using someones children to hurt them is disgusting.

Must be breaking his heart to see is kids in that Icardi shirt and him cuddling his kids to bed. Doing that is one thing but posting that for the entire world to see is just cruel.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want wife stealer sex addict here thanks

guys probably here is a misunderstanding. Maxi Lopez have an affairs with is waitress so wanda goes for icardi. I don't defende icardi but isn't "wife steal" here.

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Inter fans that throughout the game he was having a go at Maxi (the guy who's wife he 'stole', plays for Sampdoria). After the game he put pictures on Instagram of Maxi's children wearing Inter shirts with 'Icardi 9' on the back. To me, that's a whole new level of cuntishness compared to Terry having an affair with Bridge's missus, at least JT didn't constantly rub it to Bridge's face on social media how he's shagging his girl.

Have you seen the women? not exactly the catch of the day...

• 1 month later...

Inter want to swap him for Lukaku apparently..hope that doesn't happen.

It's funny how some fans still think JT shagged/stole Bridge's missus.

And not Bridge's ex..

the report says inter want lukaku +10m. that would be an even worse deal than a swap for morata.

i think lukaku is the best of the 3.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

linked again - to continue the theme of striker rumours. (which is puzzling)

inter milan seem to be going after a number of deals. so maybe he will be used to finance.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You