Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm more of a robot man, myself :D

Crouch is more of an old goofy wonky donkey!

Just read too that we MIGHT be looking at Balotelli on a free!

Who said the club lacks ambition!

Mind you he might do better than Morata has this year.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Chelsea transfer news: Blues hijack Real Madrid with £96m bid for Mauro Icardi - report

Can I be first to call bullshit?

if we offer them Morata and £30m I cant see why we can't sign him mate according to some reports inter are interested in Morata 

His wife dropped a hint on Twitter today as she published a waving emoji, perhaps saluting the Inter fans? Paolo Dybala's brother joined in on the fun as he tweeted a photo with two pictures of the players, Dybala and Icardi. Many fans commented on the photo, with one asking if they were going to play together at Juve, which Dybala's brother quickly denied.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

so much bullshit. The guy keeps talking about shit he doesn't know anything about. Its so bad its entertaining.

So hes basically the same as every other supporter,blogger and journalist them?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unpopular opinion, but I really don't get the hype. He can keep slotting goals all he likes in the Italian league, but I don't think he'd be all that great on a bigger team. 

Don't see the finer details in his game. Don't think he is particularly dynamic, or makes up for certain lacking qualities with athleticism. 

7 minutes ago, Thor said:

Unpopular opinion, but I really don't get the hype. He can keep slotting goals all he likes in the Italian league, but I don't think he'd be all that great on a bigger team. 

Don't see the finer details in his game. Don't think he is particularly dynamic, or makes up for certain lacking qualities with athleticism. 

I don’t know. For sure he isnt as good as some make out at the other aspects of his game but I think Higuain at Napoli is a similar comparison. He would still score a lot of goals here and I’m sure other aspects would improve along with that.

He would bang them here i think, guy just has that strikers knack. He pops up in the right place and puts them home. Plus he has that nasty attitude people look for in a striker. This deal however will never happen before the deadline so lets not waste our time haha 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You