Luis Suarez

Blueboy

"Niet Barcelona, maar Chelsea lijkt de volgende bestemming van Luis Suárez te gaan worden. De Telegraaf meldt woensdagmorgen dat de Ajacied een voorcontract heeft getekend bij The Blues. Dit voorcontract houdt in dat Suárez naar Chelsea komt als hij aankomende zomer vertrekt bij Ajax"

This message is all over the dutch newspapers. It says Suárez reached a personal agreement with Chelsea, and leaves Ajax in the summer transferperiod. On the other side, Ajax seem to claim dat Chelsea didn't reached an agreement with the club (yet).

I don't hope gourlay starts off with something like the Ashley Cole transfer-saga :/..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's seems to like a rumor, i don't chase Ajax matches , but sometimes i will check thier results and i know that Suarez scoring a lot of goals. Do you know he got some injury probles during season ? 

Chelsea have moved into pole position to land Ajax's highly-rated forward Luis Suarez.

The Premier League leaders have made the most of their contacts in Holland by setting up a deal to bring the Uruguay international to Stamford Bridge next year.

Any transfer would be dependent on the London club's appeal against a transfer ban being successful but it is understood that everything is in place with the player and his representatives for the striker to seal a switch to the English capital.

Chelsea are allowed to sign players in January whilst their appeal is pending but Ajax are likely to want to keep the South American until the summer.

Ajax will fight to keep the 22-year-old forward but the lure of playing for Carlo Ancelotti's side is set to prove too strong.

Indeed, Rik van den Boog, the club's CEO, told Voetbal International on Wednesday night: "I just asked Luis about what the papers released today, which spoke of his signature on a pre-contract with Chelsea.

"And he insists he knows nothing.

"Ajax also have no knowledge of anything."

Manchester United and Tottenham have previously been linked with Suarez but Chelsea's move appears to have been a decisive one, despite the expect denial from the Amsterdam ArenA.

Ancelotti has stressed he does not necessarily need reinforcements in January despite losing players to the African Cup of Nations but the Blues have been tracking some of the world's top talent since the season got underway.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/632861/Chelsea-NEW-FAVOURITES-TO-LAND-SUAREZ.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Sport&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Score_Chelsea+%28Chelsea%29

He is doing nicely in the dutch competition, but i think Suarez is going to get the shit kicked out of him when he plays against defenders like Vidic etc xD. Besides, he probably will cost a lot of money, and for a player who hasn't showed anything in big competitions yet, i don't thinks he's worth it (atm). Comparable to Afonso Alves ;).

However his favourite club is Barcelona :mouthclosed:, so if he leaves for a big club it would probably be them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The infamous Caught Offside are reporting Ancelotti making a £22million move for Uruguayan hero Luiz Suréz. This story comes after he struck 2 goals in the knock out game vs South Korea which led to them winning the match, thus progressing to the Quarter finals.

It's no wonder this story came out, Suaréz has become an instant hero, which means the rumour mill will be going crazy. Anyway, check the story out here.

Ever since we signed Kezman I wonder about players who score for fun in the Dutch leagues. Jon Dahl Thomasson and Huntelaar are two others who have failed to live up to their reputation when they ventured to pastures new.

The only one I can think of who's carried on his form was Van Horseface.

Suarez is good player no doubt pero he is not good enough for Chelsea... because he only knows how to play Center Forward..... Plus... For me Brian Ruiz was so much better than him.. for 3 things.

1- He Score a lot of Gols too

2- He took Tweente with Stoch and win the Champion Ship

3- Ajax compared one by one player with tweente was better team.. so easier for Suarez...

But nothing is confirm yet... so hope is all rumors and only that

:ballack:

Suarez is in my eyes much better then Ruiz, in everything. And the comparison between the Ajax players are better then Twente's says nothing. The same thing was with Slovakia against Italy plus so many other things.You can also say Adebayor is better then Drogba because the payers of Chelsea are better.

In case we cannot sign Agüero I'd like to see Suarez coming to the Bridge. Potencial good player, already proven that he can play great football. Players like Keisuke Honda playing very good on the WC but weren't that great in competition.

That's where are scouts are for, Piet Visser is the good man on the good position with much knowledge about all the players. There is a possibility PIet will advise Roman - Luis.

Ever since we signed Kezman I wonder about players who score for fun in the Dutch leagues. Jon Dahl Thomasson and Huntelaar are two others who have failed to live up to their reputation when they ventured to pastures new.

I believe Arjen Robben isnt bad for a Dutchman :whistling:

even if I said it twice :fainthv9:

Edited by zolayes

He's more of a midfielder, plus he didnt score for fun in the Dutch leagues and he wasnt exactly prolific for us either.

Yes he's a cracking player and if anything he's playing the best football of his career right now. We didnt get the best out of Robben as when he was with us he seemed to be made out of balsa wood.

Yes he's a cracking player and if anything he's playing the best football of his career right now. We didnt get the best out of Robben as when he was with us he seemed to be made out of balsa wood.

well, he wasn't, until someone in a Roma shirt collided with him, and Aaron Mokoena took out his ankle. I still don't forgive him for that tackle! He was on his best ever form until that tackle.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You