Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomis gave our defence several problems in the reverse fixture. Luckily he was wasteful.

Came in here to basically touch on the exact same thing.

If Cahill starts he will be picked on again, Gomis was in beast mode that game and probably should've scored 2.

Usually I would adopt the old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" stance but that first half at home against a weakened Newcastle scared the shit out of me.

Forced change is probably Luis for Azpi since he hurt his groin, Cech should keep his place because in my eyes he was MOTM for his work in the 1st half.

Oscar still looks off the pace and should probably be dropped despite having a goal and assist. I'd give Ramires a run out from the start and look to take Sigurdsson out of the game. 4-3-3...

I feel Zouma has to start. We have 3 cup games after this game. 2 against the scousers and the fa cup game.This Will give him a 5 game run in the team and give terry and cahill little breathers. It will be a good way to evaluate his progression same goes for Luis and Remy. My team for swansea

cech

bane Zouma Terry Luis

matic

Ramires Fabregas

Borges Costa hazard.

I highly doubt jose will start zouma and luis in the same game. So expect cahill to play if luis plays and Zouma if dave plays.

anybody here that knows how the weather is and is there any Snow in the Area of the Game in Wales right now.

If its a really heavy pour of rain during the match Chelsea will struggle to win like we did no so long ago.

Kevin Woodfurnace, the weather is difficult to predict accurately that far ahead as the Illuminati only let's us have a 5 day predication that can be considered accurate (Most the time they give us wrong predictions for the lulz). The current prediction for Saturday is 6 degrees Celsius with light rain.

Gomis is an absolute bastard of a striker to mark. Watched him in France for the best part of seven years, he's a fucking nuisance. Anyone who thinks we'll have an easy game because Bony is on ACoN duty is mistaken. This will be a tough 1-0.

I'm hoping for Alexis to pull something out of his arse. City aren't unbeatable and Arsenal need their 4th place.

Let's hope they can beat City, doubt it though.

You will be surprised. No Toure. Arsenal are slowly starting to get their key players back as well and of course Sanchez is playing as well. Anything is possible in the PL. I am watching the Arsenal game now and Stoke have been awful. You have to wonder how the hell City lost at home to them.

It's still Arsenal, they always lose against top teams. I really hope they win though.

Let's hope they can beat City, doubt it though.

It's still Arsenal, they always lose against top teams. I really hope they win though.

If Arsenal were hosting City they'd have a chance. At the Etihad City will annihilate them.

Football is a funny old game sometimes. A few seasons ago, Arsenal drew at the Etihad 1-1 despite people thinking they would get battered.

Just look at the teams played on that match. City's 11 were much superior compared to Arsenal yet drew. This time around Arsenal have the likes of Alexis in their team. We still don't know how fit Aguero is for 90 mins. Toure is away. Kompany is not fully fit. Neither is Dzeko. Fingers crossed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19614985

Get Remy Cabella and start him on the right wing over Willian. Apart from that, same as last win.

That was his only decent game this season. Apart from Saturday he has been totally shit for Newcastle.

That was his only decent game this season. Apart from Saturday he has been totally shit for Newcastle.

Not being allowed to play your game, and having your former coach not believe in you has a lot to do with it. He is perfect for our team, and there was a reason he was being linked originally with us. He can beat his man on the wing, something we don't have on the opposite side of Hazard, and he can actually play a decent pass in from the wing.

Speaking of bafetomis gomis, consider it a controversial opinion if you want, based of visual evidence. . .I.e what I have seen with my own eyes and not what stats or the hype machine says, he has the best hold up play in the league amonst the strikers. Very rarely does he get dispossed without getting fouled. Its a shame he doesn't have the finishing ability and movement to complement it, otherwise he had be one of the finest strikers in the league.

Football is a funny old game sometimes. A few seasons ago, Arsenal drew at the Etihad 1-1 despite people thinking they would get battered.

Just look at the teams played on that match. City's 11 were much superior compared to Arsenal yet drew. This time around Arsenal have the likes of Alexis in their team. We still don't know how fit Aguero is for 90 mins. Toure is away. Kompany is not fully fit. Neither is Dzeko. Fingers crossed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19614985

exactly we lost to spurs..n badly lol.never know..