Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our away form has been very poor. hope we actually turn up for this. a half arsed performance like today and swansea will rip into us. even without bony they are a pretty good team and definitely no pushovers. they will be up for it without a doubt. gomis will be a massive challenge for zouma and hope he deals well with his physicality. not an easy job at all. also, hope azpi is back.

cech

iva zouma JT azpi

rambo matic

willian cesc hazard

costa

Now is time to focus on the next match against Swansea.

1.Chelsea. 49 points.
9. Swansea City. 30 points.

I think we have to watch the next game because in the last few away games we have suffered too. Now we start a round of matches before the end of January that are very important and it is important to start well against Swansea City for despesjar our doubts about the away games and regain our best performance.

Also, on Sunday Manchester City plays against Arsenal and although Wenger is a failure, perhaps Arsenal can win or tie at the stadium of Manchester City. We played the previous day, so if we win we'd get a lot of pressure to Manchester City in their game on Sunday. Wenger is a loser, but sometimes he gets results surprise. why not ?.

About us, I think Jose will return to bet on Mikel by Matic as a couple of midfielders, and Jose will place Fabregas like box to box, as I have said several times in the same position as Pirlo plays in Juventos with trivote which is formed by Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal. I think a midfield with Mikel - Fabregas - Matic gives us much greater physical strength, consistency and ability to have the balor or recover faster. Moreover, all these players have too much experience and this type of game win if we play with experienced players.

I also think that the midfielder could be perfectly formed with Ramires, but it is a mystery right now, he is injured or simply he is not ever to play. Ramises, if he is well physically, could also be a good choice for the midfield.

I do not think Jose will vary much the starting lineup, I have only Cech doubt and Courtois (hopefully Courtois has his hand well and he is on the bench only for caution), and Luis Filipe doubt or Azpilicueta (Holland has commented that he is well, that replacement has not been for a major injury, but I think he needs to rest because he is very important to us). And I think Willian will play safe, by carrying Oscar to the bench because Willian gives us more physical strength and this match will be very strong.

Also, as I think many members we thought of this forum, Kurt Zouma will be in the starting lineup against Swansea definitively. He is in a great moment and he already has level to form a perfect pair with John Terry.
If he plays in the starting eleven on Thursday, I'm sure he will feel already a major player and soon no one will argue that he has to play every week, every game. It is time to Zouma.

Cech

Zouma Terry ©

Ivanovic Filipe Luis

Ramires / Mikel Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

The next stop to The Quadruple.

17th January, Saturday, 2015. Chelsea v Swansea City. Match by Match.

We definitely need to make a better start in Wales than we did against Tottenham, Watford and Newcastle. Otherwise, we risk getting picked off with ease and their first half performance against us at the Bridge showed us what they can do to us if we aren't careful.

No Bony for them as he's off to ACoN, shouldn't be too difficult.

He's off to City anyway.