• Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to pick a man of the match, Fabregas, Oscar and Costa was amazing today, Oscar back into his form and scoring goals :D.

But yeah I think Oscar is the man of the match for me, for a change ;) haha. Well done Blues 5 - 0 for us never saw that coming, on to the next...!

Fantastic performance, good to see the lads scoring 5 goals away from home. That will be good for our goal difference. Now the pressure's on City. I hope they'll drop points tomorrow.

Great to see Costa scoring another goals. Pity that Willian didn't score, he was so unlucky.

PERFECT FIRST PART; CONVENIENT SECOND PART FOR US.

SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE

Our first half was absolutely perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I said at the break.

PERFECT FIRST PART

- Oscar's goal in the opening minutes for us to play more relaxed and less physically demanding.

- The goal of Oscar comes from a long-range shot, one of our small defects / problems. This goal has encouraged the rest of the team shoots more assiduously to to goal.. Very good news for us. If we begin to use long distance shots (or shots in the box) usually with the quality of our players, this can make us invincible.

- We have dominated the match with a slow pace (excepting certain times) what will allow us to play with less physically demanding and physically so we can relax for the rest of the matches in January.

- Diego Costa is back. Diego is perfect now. Physically and mentally. Today it has more space and he feels better this way. I wish he gets his third goal today and he is in the maximum of self confidence.

- The error Cahill 2-0, is totally unforgivable. Cahill is not right and he should / needs to rest and think about their mistakes. Zouma...

- Fabregas is our compass. The Architect.

Perfect, everything is perfect.

I wish that the second part is very quiet and us to rest physically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way in which we played the second half was the most convenient for our interests. Very quiet and with minimal physical punishment Match.

With the ability to rest Fabregas and Diego Costa (How I liked seeing Diego anger for his replacement, it shows his great ambition / winning mentality) for the match against Liverpool.

Another good news was Oscar. He is step by step becoming a football star. Hazard Oscar reminds me of last season, he began to doubt the beginning of the season but step by step its performance has been growing and is fundamental for us. Oscar came to Chelsea still a quality player, but now he has quality and also a great tactical sense and better physical performance every day that passes. I am very happy for Oscar.

We have recovered our best physical, fair return on a very important time of the season. See Chelsea in good physical condition is a pleasure and a great show. Also a great pride.

Today also we we put a lot of pressure to the City. I hope that Arsene Wenger do something good in his life tomorrow ...

And now thinking about the match against Liverpool in the Champions League. Match by Match.

"Class is to die on the pitch, not all that cheap philosophy"

Regards to all.

I liked the balance we had with the fullbacks. Luis was the furthest forward while Ivanovic stayed back most of the time.

Really top performance by most of the team, especially recovering the ball after losing it and going at them again. They had no chance, especially as they played without a DM.