Martin Odegaard

supporter

I do not think he has options come to our team, especially after listening to Jose that we were not interested in Martin Odegaard.

But I am very surprised by as doing his move on the part of so many teams. For me it is surprising to see such great teams like Real Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool, Barcelona ... All these teams seem willing to do anything to get his signing. Martin Odegaard with only 15/16 years old he is training with the first team of the best teams in Europe. Today in Spain it is said that the players of Real Madrid (with whom Martin Odegaard train yesterday) have been completely amazed with him and his spectacular level, and already speak he would sign with the first team of Real Madrid.

I've seen videos of him and I think he is a great player but I wonder:

Martin Odegaard is such a good player?

He can become a world star football soon?

Everything that happens around Martin Odegaard is excessive on the part of many teams which made many efforts for its transfer or Martin Odegaard really is a huge player by which worth making great efforts?

And finally, if Martin Odegaard is so good player, Chelsea should make an attempt to his move before he decides his new team this month?

I think it might be interesting to debate About this player. I leave some videos for those who simply have not even seen him play it.

I hope your comments.

Regards.

Martin-Odegaard.jpg

1409582703207_Image_galleryImage_epa0437

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

16...either loan or castilla for him at least for two years. If he fails, we will never hear for him again.

Im sure if he was full member of Ajax or Psv or some similar team, he would be nurtured better than as a loaned player. While in castilla, he wont realy progress there.

Martin Odegaard will finally play each week with Castilla (U-21 of Real Madrid, whose coach is Zinedine Zidane) but will train every day with the first team with Real Madrid with Carlo Ancelotti.

I think this guy is not well advised. of Real Madrid is probably one of the worst teams in the world for young boys. For the model club of Real Madrid, they fichan each year a major star of world football, and usually always be an attacker. Martin Odegaard it will be very very difficult.

Moreover, in Spain's U-21 teams do not play in a league of young teams like England, in Spain play against teams with guys 28 years old, older and playing strong. Many children suffer Young playing against players with much experience (they are old dogs).

I think Real Madrid are a bit obsessed with create their own Lionel Messi. They spent years signing many great young players, but then never reach the first team (Samuel Etoo get to Madrid with 15 years old to give an example).

I think Martin Odegaard has chosen the worst option he had. of Real Madrid just looking to have great players already consecrated.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You