World Exclusive News

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done We Hate Scouse! Your intel has made me a legend at my local supporters group, for that I will thank you. But don't stop there get me some more scoops or I'm back to being a nobody again!

A couple things I found out today that astonished me. First that Chelsea's new deal is gonna net them £40m a year for the next 5! That is roughly only 13m less than the largest in the world I believe which is Man utd's 53m. Whoever negotiated that deal is without question a master manipulator. I fully expect the big boys to use our deal as a platform to bargain with... Expect enormous deals for real and Barca in the very near future.

While the money we got shocked me nothing came close to the shock I experienced when I read Chelsea logged the most hrs of viewership and thus were the most watched club in the premier league!?! That is astounding to me! I knew the club was growing I had no idea it was to that level.

We are in a good place to cement ourselves as the only real big club in England, not in terms of supporters but competitions. We'll probably go further than any club left in the champions league, we have this massive endorsement deal, if we win the league we will cake on tv money and also being the last team in Europe we'll get a huge cut from that. We already turn a profit imagine if we actually get that prize money?

No wonder the campaign is in full swing we will be demolishing teams in every way if we go onto win this!

These are great times brothers and sisters, Enjoy this period and quit the whining. Carefree.

When Chelsea park our bus next season, it will come with better tyres : Better grip, no slip like Gerrard.

Well we need them since the bus driver couldn't drive in France lol got stuck, so we've got better tyres and hopefully a new bus :D

We have the Liverpool fan to thank for this. Well done Christian Purslow, proving your worth already.

Thanks for everyone's messages. I'll try to keep everyone in the loop with any future information that I hear.

Whoever's dick it is you're sucking, carry on, it makes TC look epic.

The red in the logo doesn't look bad tbh. It's discrete enough for me but it looks powerful at the same time in a good way. They have a great logo.

From the mock ups I've been shown there won't be any red anyway, although if there is red on the sleeves it does seem to compliment it.

I'm not lying when I say, that's probably the best looking kit we've had in years!

Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

From the mock ups I've been shown there won't be any red anyway, although if there is red on the sleeves it does seem to compliment it.

I'm hoping it won't look too much like the other kit design that looked like the current Ipswich kit. That looked hideous!