Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ivanovich and Cahill are in the starting 11, I guarentee you that Newcastle will attack from their direction. Zouma is a world class defender and he is proven himself yesterday, Luis as well. Now it's there chance KTBFF

If Ivanovich and Cahill are in the starting 11, I guarentee you that Newcastle will attack from their direction. Zouma is a world class defender and he is proven himself yesterday, Luis as well. Now it's there chance KTBFF

World class is a bit of an exaggeration. We were playing Watford not Barcelona. He has potential to be world class, but he doesn't even come close at the minute.

Their highlight of the season has already come with our first meeting, now their players can relax and roll over for the rest of the season. Ridiculously deluded club. They will be in a relegation battle come the end of the season - let's help them get there quicker.

Oscar was taken off after 45 minutes in the last two matches, maybe Mourinho should left him out this time. Rémy seemed to be very good as a RW so Willian could play behind the striker:

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Filipe

Matic Fábregas

Rémy Willian Hazard

Costa

Exactly, proven himself against Watford, I for one can't wait to see him play against Newcastle in the EPL.

Wait.. :ph34r:

Who is your captain?

Cesar! But I feel that Chelsea has great squad for playing three in the back. Willian as a wingback, Luis the same and Dave is so solid he can surely do the job as a centre-back as well. Only problem being that neither of our Englishmen ain't that fast so Azpi-Zouma-Ivanovic trio could also be an option, with Brana being ideal for this formation...

Well maybe try this squad later on in an easier home game :rolleyes:

Oscar was taken off after 45 minutes in the last two matches, maybe Mourinho should left him out this time. Rémy seemed to be very good as a RW so Willian could play behind the striker:

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Filipe

Matic Fábregas

Rémy Willian Hazard

Costa

Cahill and ivanovic? No way, Brana needs to be dropped.

Tibo

Azpi-Cahill-JT-Luis

Matic-Ramires

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa