Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want these fuckers absolutely annihaliated

if we score, don't celebrate just go and get the ball and put it on the halfway line and tell the referee to start the game and then put the ball in the net again as soon as possible

repeat cycle until the the final whistle is blown

play at an excruciate tempo, run untill your second last breath

words cannot express how much i hate this team

Today was a good day. It was very important to win because so we do not initiate you a small crisis of results. Now we have only 2 games in the next 15 days and we will have time to improve our physical capacity and overcome our weariness. As we fit again we will return to compete as early in the season.

Today is a day of congratulations to us all. Kurt Zouma is improving step by step and he begins to overcome the problems he had at first regarding his mental control and as Kurt every game played very nervous, it was as if he were eager to demonstrate their level and he gave passes with little naturalness and his jumps were too disproportionate. However, with the passage of time, step by step, Kurt is overcoming these problems and he starts playing more and more quiet every day and he begins to show that he not only a simple backupif not he can be the partner of John Terry and he increasingly demonstrates that forms part of our present and our future. Kurt is becoming a TOP centre-back.

He is playing better and better. I am glad that Kurt has overcome its problems regarding mind control that made him play with nerves and now he plays increasingly showing its high level quiet.

We must be quiet now. We must be very proud of the season we are doing. We are still up fighting for the four titles and purpose of The Quadruple still alive. Now relax and think only about the next game. Step by step.

The next stop to The Quadruple.

10th January, Saturday, 2015. Chelsea v Newcastle. Match by Match.

Hmm, so many people confident about this we could smash them. To make it balance,

I'm afraid we will have a difficult match against them, they're quite a good team, even without Cisse and Pardew. But I think we could win this, as we're strong at home. Not expecting a huge score, 2-1 would do.

F*** off, man! Let's smash this bunch of c****