Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

2 assists and a goal in his last two premier league games and yet he's been woeful for most of those games. Just goes to show if you keep giving someone the platform they will do good things every now and again - why some others don't get the same chance is the question.

especially when those certain some others score nearly every match he takes part - even if they're few and far apart

I don't get why Mourinho refuses to give him more chances

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take the 0-0 though.

But I hope after this, Mourinho learns to not be so stubborn. These games at home, we need to give Luis starts in and let him build up a run to prove himself. Still think the claims that he has been poor for us way way OTT.

the last month is evidence that every point counts. i would think city would be going all out for the goal and give lukaku the space to run at the defenders which is his strongest suit.

Oh just shut the fuck up Tony Gale. Talking about how Fabregas and Terry are complaining to the ref is ridiculous.. Doesn't every player do that when a decision is against their favour?

So because every player is being ridiculous one can't say it is ridiculous ?