• Diego Costa
    • SUB: Filipe Luis
    • SUB: Ramires
    • SUB: Loic Remy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTM Hazard or Costa for me. Didn't see 1st half properly due to trying to find a proper stream for half an hour, but by the sound of it I didn't miss much. Zouma should keep his place for the next game on merit.

I don't know what match you watched,but Oscar was worst player on the pitch.If we conceded goal in first half he wouldn't be in the first team for long time.

I missed a few portions of the first half, but what I saw he was creating in the deep in the penalty area. I may have missed some defensive lapses. Still don't think he was terrible today.

Oscar, Willian and Brana were so bad. Ivanovic will have to keep playing due to the Azpi injury, but Willian really needs to sit. I'm not even sure who to come on for him, but jeez he was bad. I will say that he worked hard, and produced a moment of brilliance with the corner, but it isn't enough in terms of the bad he causes on the pitch.

What made me laugh was that our 3 worst players on the pitch in my opinion; Ivanovic, Oscar and Willian, were the ones involved in the goal.

Holy shit, it must have been atrocious then, because I can remember some terrible performances from him that I didn't think could be topped, stuff like failing half of his passes and being unable to keep possession for his life.

It was exactly that but even worse - he was failing almost all of his passes and whenever he did lose the ball it was always in a very dangerous area where we were absolutely exposed. Sloppy, disinterested, lazy, like he didn't want to be there. It was awful.

Oscar, Willian and Brana were so bad. Ivanovic will have to keep playing due to the Azpi injury, but Willian really needs to sit. I'm not even sure who to come on for him, but jeez he was bad. I will say that he worked hard, and produced a moment of brilliance with the corner, but it isn't enough in terms of the bad he causes on the pitch.

What made me laugh was that our 3 worst players on the pitch in my opinion; Ivanovic, Oscar and Willian, were the ones involved in the goal.

I only saw the second half ,,, but in that I saw Willian do NOTHING wrong and plenty that was good