• Diego Costa
    • SUB: Filipe Luis
    • SUB: Ramires
    • SUB: Loic Remy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A truly terrible performance that was just good enough to beat an injury ravaged, managerless team like Newcastle. That first half performance was befitting of a relegation contender and not a championship contender. Second half was meh, and boring and we still couldn't control the game. I'm just looking at this team and I fear we might just have run out of steam and ideas. Costa, Fabregas and Hazard are the only genuine quality in that attack. It's not good enough. Remy can do a job too, but I fear we will fall short to Man City again because of the lack of quality of some players and our average attacking & possession football. They just have better players than us and that will be fully cemented when they sign Bony. They also always seem so in control of games because of their quality in possession and they create chances at will. We're 2 points clear now, but we should be more. City haven't got out of 3rd gear all season. At this stage, I give them the advantage in the title race. We have a favourable 2nd half, playing the better teams at The Bridge, that's what I hold on to the most now.

I hope I'm wrong, but admit it, we've had so many halves like that first half today. The question is why? What was that about? Anyway, 3 points is 3 points. Let me go follow the chess in Netherlands.

A truly terrible performance that was just good enough to beat an injury ravaged, managerless team like Newcastle. That first half performance was befitting of a relegation contender and not a championship contender. Second half was meh, and boring and we still couldn't control the game. I'm just looking at this team and I fear we might just have run out of steam and ideas. Costa, Fabregas and Hazard are the only genuine quality in that attack. It's not good enough. Remy can do a job too, but I fear we will fall short to Man City again because of the lack of quality of some players and our average attacking & possession football. They just have better players than us and that will be fully cemented when they sign Bony. They also always seem so in control of games because of their quality in possession and they create chances at will. We're 2 points clear now, but we should be more. City haven't got out of 3rd gear all season. At this stage, I give them the advantage in the title race. We have a favourable 2nd half, playing the better teams at The Bridge, that's what I hold on to the most now.

I hope I'm wrong, but admit it, we've had so many halves like that first half today. The question is why? What was that about? Anyway, 3 points is 3 points. Let me go follow the chess in Netherlands.

He was absolutely dreadful pal. Definitely his worst half ever in a Chelsea shirt (bar the goal).

Holy shit, it must have been atrocious then, because I can remember some terrible performances from him that I didn't think could be topped, stuff like failing half of his passes and being unable to keep possession for his life.

Based on performance,Cech and Zouma deserve to start the next match.

Courtois is our no.1 and I would prefer it is kept that way tbh. He has made no real errors. The spurs game, we could not really blame him. Cech is a legend and have all respect for him but I reckon Courtois would have kept a clean sheet as well today. Is it me though or every game that Cech does come in for, he seems to rack up the clean sheets. Great understudy but I don't think he will want to be known as that for too long.

Now that we are 2 points clear, we can chill and afford to draw against Swansea, yay :ph34r:

Bad first half, decent second. Costa was brilliant, but Willian should be renamed into ''how to fuck up simple pass in counter attack every damn time'' (he did well at that corner though).

3 points, march on.