Ricardo Quaresma

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great to see Quaresma and Joe cole on the flanks running riot. The only problem with Quaresma is, he is a bit of a Whiner and gives up easily on the balls if he is tackled. Showboats alot. Bit of Ronaldo and Drogba there. I hope Big Phil, brings out the very best in him and diciplines him.

Would be great to see Quaresma and Joe cole on the flanks running riot. The only problem with Quaresma is, he is a bit of a Whiner and gives up easily on the balls if he is tackled. Showboats alot. Bit of Ronaldo and Drogba there. I hope Big Phil, brings out the very best in him and diciplines him.

Well if we are looking for the perfect player then we may as well give up now! He is quick, likes to run at defenders and causes problems. That will do for me......

Well if we are looking for the perfect player then we may as well give up now! He is quick, likes to run at defenders and causes problems. That will do for me......

Same here. But my only concern is he is a bit of Drogba and Ronaldo when it comes to whining and crying on the field thereby not giving a 100%. And that is the last thing I want to see in his first season for Chelsea along with, us fans pacifying ourselves by saying "This IS HIS FIRST SEASON IN PEMIER LEAGUE HE NEEDS TIME TO ADJUST"...like we deed in Drogba's case, Sheva's case, Maloudas case, etc etc.

Quaresma is a right sided winger i am sure? And there is no way that Quaresma is going to get picked ahead of Ronaldo for the national side. And all these roumers about Scolari not rating Quaresma seem to come from the fact that he hasn't been playing.

Quaresma is a right sided winger i am sure? And there is no way that Quaresma is going to get picked ahead of Ronaldo for the national side. And all these roumers about Scolari not rating Quaresma seem to come from the fact that he hasn't been playing.

To be honest, no-one would get in a side ahead of Ronaldo. But I see your point regardless. Would still be a great acquisition, he may want to join us because of Porto being banned from the UCL.

To be honest, no-one would get in a side ahead of Ronaldo. But I see your point regardless. Would still be a great acquisition, he may want to join us because of Porto being banned from the UCL.

Well according to him he has already agreed to join a "Big Club"...... but he won't say who until after the Euros. It could well be us, but who knows at the moment.

It could well be us, with stories today that Deco has agreed to join us too, we may have been using Scolari's influence to get these players tied down before the Euros finish and everyone else can have a crack at them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You