Ricardo Quaresma

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could do with a decent winger or two -does it matter he doesnt know who his boss is ?

Well as i said in the manager thread, it is interesting these stories are kicking up again. We have not had any roumers for ages and now we have quite a few circulating again. It could be something agreed and we are after the new mans targets....

Quaresma and Robinho to come in on the wings which is a possibility would get the blood pumping again thats for sure...

Well as i said in the manager thread, it is interesting these stories are kicking up again. We have not had any roumers for ages and now we have quite a few circulating again. It could be something agreed and we are after the new mans targets....

Quaresma and Robinho to come in on the wings which is a possibility would get the blood pumping again thats for sure...

There are constant rumours..and I can see the merits 4-3-3 with a couple of decent wingers.

I wouldnt say strictly neccesary though. Tactically Kalou/Malouda on the left and SWP/Cole on the right should be enough to take a lead. then resort to 4 2 1 2 1 which we invariably did after 35 minutes during the Robben Championship winning seasons. To me its not so much a a case of personnel changing on the pitch -just look how we were a hairs breadth from trophies with a buffoon on the sidelines -we just need a decent tacticain who can react during games

There are constant rumours..and I can see the merits 4-3-3 with a couple of decent wingers.

I wouldnt say strictly neccesary though. Tactically Kalou/Malouda on the left and SWP/Cole on the right should be enough to take a lead. then resort to 4 2 1 2 1 which we invariably did after 35 minutes during the Robben Championship winning seasons. To me its not so much a a case of personnel changing on the pitch -just look how we were a hairs breadth from trophies with a buffoon on the sidelines -we just need a decent tacticain who can react during games

There hasn't been any names linked to us for over a week now and all of a suden it kicks off again.

I would hate to see us stick with the wingers we have for next season, especially if we are to continue with the 4-3-3, we need to inject some flair and excitement there once again.

I wouldnt mind Quaresma coming to us, He has pissed me off in the past with his antics on the pitch.

While we're at it, may as well put a bid in for their striker who's been scoring for fun last season. Cant remember his name though. Some bald cunt :thumbsup:

Quaresma would be a good signing. There is much solid evidence for this roumer yet. But there is a very good chance that Wingers will be high on our shopping list for this summer and he would certainly be one of our targets.

Quaresma would be a good signing. There is much solid evidence for this roumer yet. But there is a very good chance that Wingers will be high on our shopping list for this summer and he would certainly be one of our targets.

Stikers should be of the highest priority tbh. What with Drogba, Sheva and Pizarro all likely to be going, it only really leaves us with Anelka as a recognised striker.

Get rid of a winger, bring in Quaresma, sounds good to me. In the past I've been against such a move, but I think it would be a good one now.

Agree with that. Right now it would be a good move for us i think. Not too many quality wingers available at the moment, and we need to get the best around.

Is he a more direct winger? does he showboat alot?

As far as I know hes transfer to Barca few years ago was a TOTAL FLOP.

I might be wrong but i heard Rijkard tried to turn him into a attacking RB like Dani Alves and an ankle injury ruined his stay at Barca

Edited by Boondock33

I still want to see him in CFC....he will be great winger for us...and it will be really pitty if someone of our rivals(in CL or in PL) pick him....

so let's get Ricardo Quaresma

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You