Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be "Academy Day Pt. 2", he'll play his first team with Cech in goal plus one, maybe two changes at most.

whats with all the negativity. i know the defeat to spurs is hard to take but did not expect all these comments from you dude.

ps- i expect jose to give our players a rest. more mentally than physically. no need to go into this match with a "we-got-a-point-to-prove" mentality. we know how good we are, and just need to relax. also this month is another massive month with big fixtures. newcastle, swans, poolx2, city. so need to preserve players.

What I'd like to see:

Cech

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Ake - Mikel

Schurrle - RLC - Salah

Remy

Bench: Courtois, Christensen, Iva, Matic, Oscar, Willian, Drogba.

Giving Cesc a rest is more difficult than I thought. If RLC can play in the pivot then move him there, put Oscar in #10, and if we need to sub him off, Remy can fall back and Drog can come on.

Starting Drogba or Remy in this match doesn't really matter in this match, but since Remy deserves game time, I chose him.

So that means that we will have no live streams?

If that should be the case,I hope that Mou will not play any of our young stars because if there are no streams,I will not be able to see our young stars play. I only see our young boys maybe once or twice the year playing in the first team,so it would be sad not to see them.

If that should be the case,I hope that Mou will not play any of our young stars because if there are no streams,I will not be able to see our young stars play. I only see our young boys maybe once or twice the year playing in the first team,so it would be sad not to see them.

Date : Sunday, January 04, 2015

Kickoff Time: 16:00 PM GMT

TV Channel: beIN Sports 1 HD

Says it's on?

Date : Sunday, January 04, 2015

Kickoff Time: 16:00 PM GMT

TV Channel: beIN Sports 1 HD

Says it's on?

Where did you get that?

At 15:00 beIN Sports Mena 1 HD will cover Manchester City - Sheffield, so no Chelsea - Watford.

And at 16:00 Valencia - Real Madrid will be on beIN Sports FR 1 HD.

For stream we have Chelsea TV:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1405945/chelsea-vs-watford/

whats with all the negativity. i know the defeat to spurs is hard to take but did not expect all these comments from you dude.

ps- i expect jose to give our players a rest. more mentally than physically. no need to go into this match with a "we-got-a-point-to-prove" mentality. we know how good we are, and just need to relax. also this month is another massive month with big fixtures. newcastle, swans, poolx2, city. so need to preserve players.

I'm not being negative. I just know José! :D

Rami at right back, Christensen starting, Schurrle in the middle. Either this line up is as real as Katie Price's tits or Jose's been given some very magical mushrooms

I think it's total bollocks but it's something to discuss other than Frank Lampard, so....

Where did you get that?

At 15:00 beIN Sports Mena 1 HD will cover Manchester City - Sheffield, so no Chelsea - Watford.

And at 16:00 Valencia - Real Madrid will be on beIN Sports FR 1 HD.

For stream we have Chelsea TV:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1405945/chelsea-vs-watford/

Google :) but I don't mind where the stream is as long as one is available ;)

Now is the time for us to be together. I keep paddling in our boat, and I never go down. and I know I'm not alone in our boat. We are together.

The next stop to The Quadruple.

4th January, Sunday. Chelsea vs Watford. Match by Match.

If we believe and we work, WE CAN. We're Chelsea, GO BLUES!

Match by Match

Mourinho's commands, we followed him.
_74475524_74474959.jpg

This is getting slightly annoying...