• Drogba
    • Costa (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ake (sub)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate USA, 24 years ago they decided to overthrow a dictator somewhere in east africa creating millions of refugees and a power vacuum that hasn't been filled till this day. One day I hope to go to war with USA, not like a terrorist, but traditional war. Hopefully I can join Russia or China.

I'm actually sitting here laughing my head off at this... Wtf

I hate USA, 24 years ago they decided to overthrow a dictator somewhere in east africa creating millions of refugees and a power vacuum that hasn't been filled till this day. One day I hope to go to war with USA, not like a terrorist, but traditional war. Hopefully I can join Russia or China.

Neither china nor usa will go to war with each other.....

Too much at stake financially/economically for both nations..

whose Nike?

I represent the South to the Korea!!

Since you didn't ask who the user Korea was, I will fill you in. He was a condescending user who held his own opinion much higher than others. It must have been why he never realised he is an insufferable cunt. :)

Since you didn't ask who the user Korea was, I will fill you in. He was a condescending user who held his own opinion much higher than others. It must have been why he never realised he is an insufferable cunt. :)

I think his opinions were really great and insightful..

I think his opinions were really great and insightful..

They weren't and I don't see how you would know them, given he was banned quite some time before you showed up. Unless, there is something you aren't telling us?

They weren't and I don't see how you would know them, given he was banned quite some time before you showed up. Unless, there is something you aren't telling us?

Are you talking about Nike or Korea?

You were always very slow......

Why are you in the usa now?

You were always very slow......

Why are you in the usa now?

God you are so dense. You can't even realise that I took an oppurtunity to blatantly insult you whilst making it look like I was just filling a new user in. I wanted to see how you would react.