• Drogba
    • Costa (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ake (sub)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can say something about Ake's performance? We need to rotate more in next games, more chances for Remy every game he play, he play well and score a goals and Zouma in first eleven against Newcastle.

I wanna know how are fb's did...

From what I was hearing, it seems that both did pretty well. Watford were generally kept quiet down Luis' side, and Azpilicueta attacked well down the right (although Watford did get in behind him a few times as a result of this).

I wanna know how are fb's did...

Mourinho was ranting at Luis in the first half so that doesn't bode well for him. I really want to see him have a go at Ivanovic but that's just a pipe dream. Heck in one of the away games this season (think it was United) I remember how the commentators mentioned that Ivanovic was having a go at Jose - he definitely has Mourinho's nudes :lol:

Mourinho was ranting at Luis in the first half so that doesn't bode well for him. I really want to see him have a go at Ivanovic but that's just a pipe dream. Heck in one of the away games this season (think it was United) I remember how the commentators mentioned that Ivanovic was having a go at Jose - he definitely has Mourinho's nudes :lol:

On the Chelsea TV live commentary they initially thought it was Luis on the receiving end of the rant, but corrected themselves and stated that it was actually Oscar. Something about him not having provided adequate support for a pass :dunno: .

If a game is played but nobody on the internet can stream it, did it really happen? :D
Onto the next round, fuck the FA. :D

i guess all those games before 1945 didnt happen ,, beginning to wonder if I actually exist .. If I don't WHO is drinking all the wine ?

Nice to see Willian on the scoresheet. Hopefully that'll shut the haters up for a few games. Guy is frequently the hardest working player on the pitch. Does a lot of the dirty work that doesn't necessarily show up on a stat sheet.

On the Chelsea TV live commentary they initially thought it was Luis on the receiving end of the rant, but corrected themselves and stated that it was actually Oscar. Something about him not having provided adequate support for a pass :dunno: .

Oh I wasn't listening to the commentary but read about the Luis thing on twitter. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think Mourinho's been very impressed with Oscar lately!

Why can't we have Azpi-Zouma-JT-Luis? [emoji35]

I completely agree 100 percent, time for a change. Cahill and Ivanovich are Inconsistent nowadays. One oversteps his boundaries and goes for the attack instead of defending, and the other is horrible in one on one confrontations. we cannot afford anymore risks

I saw it.... I was there. Just to make you all jealous :lol:

First half was pretty much a non event. Bar a Drogba header nothing happened. Schurrle in particular was fucking dyer. Oscar was shite also.

Much improved in the 2nd half! Class shone through in the end. Willian's goal was class. Coasted the last 15/20 mins.

Zouma is a beast. Didn't put a foot wrong. He seriously needs a good run in the side alongside JT. He is ready.

BBC has highlights but why couldn't they show the game? TV rights?

Really wanted to see this game for these reasons:

-Zouma starting is always interesting to me, glad that he had a good game. Unless people who watched the game are lying..

-Dave and Luis starting.

-See Willian score a goal!!