Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

honestly from Cuadrado to Costa to Sissoko(who is not a bad player) but still a huge drop in quality. Why the fuk can't we be linked with Reus, Bale...etc instead of these above average/decent players.

Reus wants R. Madrid. Bale would cost at least £50m probably more. For £20-£30m who else can the club go for?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been really good against us but he's not really a right winger though. He's more of a centre mid. Doubt he'd be long term but been wrong plenty of times in the past! :D

Cuadrado must be the better option for us or even waiting out it until the summer and moving Salah and probably Schurrle on.

He's 100 percent not a RW, the only reason he played there was because Alan Pardew loved his work rate. This season he's playing more central, just ahead of Tiote and Colback. It's like when Jose plays Ramires on the right. He's a good player though, Newcastle fans love him and Mike Ashley wont let him go for cheap.

I think, Moussa sissoko, would be a risky option for us.

He is a great player, obviously, but he is a box to box player, and we need a defensive midfielder who also could be backup of Matic.

I think Imbula could be a more interesting option for us.

But if we finally signed Moussa sissoko I think he might bring us many things (a great player, adapted to the Premier League, a lung in midfield and plenty of physical strength). But, perhaps the largest aportacion that would make to us Moussa sissoko is its great aportacion with long distance shots. This is a big problem for us, and he could solve this problem that we have.

Although, personally, I prefer Imbula (besides, the price would be quite similar).

Regards to ALL.

I think, Moussa sissoko, would be a risky option for us.

He is a great player, obviously, but he is a box to box player, and we need a defensive midfielder who could be backup of Matic.

I think Imbula could be a more interesting option for us.

But if we finally signed Moussa sissoko I think he might bring us many things (a great player, adapted to the Premier League, a lung in midfield and plenty of physical strength). But, perhaps the largest aportacion that would make to us Moussa sissoko is its great aportacion with long distance shots. This is a big problem for us, and he could solve this problem that we have.

Although, personally, I prefer Imbula (besides, the price would be quite similar).

Regards to ALL.

I love Imbula because I know him for a quite a while now.I have seen him in several matches for france U national teams,in which he did a great job,but I do think that Sissoko would be ideal to play as a box to box player because he already has the body and the strenght to play that role.Imbula is still quite weak,even though he worked on his defensive abilities,but Sissokos workrate is brilliant and he knows the league,while Imbula would need some time to adapt to the more physical playing style in the Premier League.

Numerous players (e.g. Salah and Willian) do well against us because we afford them them lots of space and the opportunity to play on the counter attack. We end up buying them and realise they are not so good in tight spaces and against deep-lying defences which is what we mostly face.

Numerous players (e.g. Salah and Willian) do well against us because we afford them them lots of space and the opportunity to play on the counter attack. We end up buying them and realise they are not so good in tight spaces and against deep-lying defences which is what we mostly face.

When did Willian do well against us par one appearance?

The two players mentioned aren't comparable in the slightest.

Would be good if we sell Salah and Schurrle to bring Cuadrado and Sissoko. Not gonna happen, but it would give us plenty of options. While Sissko can play anywhere he is best in RM/LM and he would play there most of time. But if either Cuadrado and Willian is unavailable, than he can jump in too.

He would add some character and power to side, but he will be very expensive and it probably wont happen.

Sissoko is more than good to start for us in PL games, question is if he can improve and play in CL too.

On his day he is a prime essien but so inconsistent. For a decent fee worth the gamble. But if we sign him it will be cos mikel and rami are out of form and not a right wing solution. Our starting formation s ok. He would add something of a physical presence replacing either of cesc or os when rotated in

Physical presence, drive, energy and long distance shooting. Mini essien.

We probably need him for defensive cover in the big games to replace luiz of last season. Mikel is not the same

Mini-Essien

That feel when Sissoko is actually 10cm taller.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You