Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

He's a quality option for the summer, but not as the RW we are looking for right now. Cant see him adding something from that position, he does it well in Newcastle because they play on counter attacks. I like him in the middle, and he could be a good cheaper partner than Pogba for Matic and Cesc, for the games we're in the need for more power in the middle. Through I think the best type of player for us would be someone who can also play in Matic's position AND play like Sissoko in the '8', maybe Imbula though I don't know him too well. Or we'll sell both Mikel and Ramires and get two new guys for their spots in the squad.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2928679/Moussa-Sissoko-puts-Arsenal-Chelsea-red-alert-Newcastle-United-midfielder-expresses-desire-play-big-club.html

Moussa Sissoko is a real option for the January?

I think we need a player like him in our midfield.

If there is any chance ... Roman, please, DO IT!

It can be a really good signing. He can be a really good Matic partner. Cesc is not for that role, but Sissoko can play really good on that position and can form exciting duo with the Serbian. You all say that he is like Essien, but I think of him as a better version of Ramires :D He is fast and can play on the same positions as Rami, but I think Sissoko is more powerful and has a really good shot, which can be really helpful in some matches. I'm really hoping there is at least 30% true in these rumours connecting him with Chelsea.

Imagine if we had this guy on the pitch instead of Oscar. It would've been perfect for a 4-3-3 Ramires - Matic - Sissoko

That midfield is absolutely terrible on the ball. A good midfield if you're just defending.

Sissoko has his strengths but if you're gonna Oscar, replace him with real quality.

That midfield is absolutely terrible on the ball. A good midfield if you're just defending.

Sissoko has his strengths but if you're gonna Oscar, replace him with real quality.

I meant just for the game today. If Fabregas is back a midfield of Sissoko, Matic and Fabregas would be excellent. Fabregas slightly in front of the other two in a more attacking capacity.

I meant just for the game today. If Fabregas is back a midfield of Sissoko, Matic and Fabregas would be excellent. Fabregas slightly in front of the other two in a more attacking capacity.

You really rate Sissoko, huh? I have to say, I don't see it. Good player but I'd rather have Ramires.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You