Moussa Sissoko

Muzchap

What do you think of this lad?

I like the idea of him in the pivot alongside Matic, big, strong and wins lots of free kicks - for a modest fee he could be an excellent option against the smaller teams - he looked unplayable yesterday against Everton and I remember him single handedly destroying us at Newcastle a few seasons back...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of him in the pivot alongside Matic, big, strong and wins lots of free kicks - for a modest fee he could be an excellent option against the smaller teams - he looked unplayable yesterday against Everton and I remember him single handedly destroying us at Newcastle a few seasons back...

Rich mans Mikel......suitable for us!

He was playing at AM when he scored that brace against us.

we were loosely linked awhile back

http://www.squawka.com/news/chelsea-reportedly-chasing-newcastles-moussa-sissoko/239716#

he is one of my favorites.

Didn't he say his dream is playing for Arsenal one day? And he's been linked to a move to the Emirates for some weeks now. Still, I'd have him here, but I don't know if he is willing to choose a bench role at Chelsea over a starting one at Arsenal.

He'd definitely be an upgrade to Mikel and he has played that DM role before at Toulouse. Actually Pardew was the one that moved him further up the pitch.

Didn't he say his dream is playing for Arsenal one day? And he's been linked to a move to the Emirates for some weeks now. Still, I'd have him here, but I don't know if he is willing to choose a bench role at Chelsea over a starting one at Arsenal.

He'd definitely be an upgrade to Mikel and he has played that DM role before at Toulouse. Actually Pardew was the one that moved him further up the pitch.

Yeah he and Fabregas and Oscar could rotate

Just think some steel in midfield and a decent finisher too

iVO8dOntkQW61.gif

WarmTepidFeline.gif

here he is for toulose, incredible

matic - cesc- sissoko has everything we could ever need or want.

with pardew gone on the eve of the window. take advantage and bid. their owner always loves to sell anyway

Playing for newcastle or chelsea isnt the same thing though. He would be good bench option, but starting 11 is another thing.

He isnt regular starter for france either.

that may be true, but that logic can be applied to anyone doing well in a lesser premier league club. and i dont see it as a reason not to buy someone.

and there is no shame in being behind matuidi and pogba

that may be true, but that logic can be applied to anyone doing well in a lesser premier league club. and i dont see it as a reason not to buy someone.

and there is no shame in being behind matuidi and pogba

Moussa Sissoko the poor man's Pogba? :D

Playing for newcastle or chelsea isnt the same thing though. He would be good bench option, but starting 11 is another thing.

He isnt regular starter for france either.

Nasri doesnt start for France, nor does koschielny

Good thing about sissoko is his versatility. He can play in the pivot or one of the three am positions as well. Similar to rambo, except sissoko has very good technical ability and power.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You