When will they start playing Russian anthem in the beginning of matches?

Weilsider

I wonder, when will they start to play Russian anthem in the beginning of matches? Look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URC9xS9ePBg

Please only don't start saying the standard "do not feed the trolls and blablabla", this argument is not valid. I just think that some Russian media info is worth translating and brought to the wider British audience.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it would make a nice change from the Liquidator for a couple of weeks. Maybe we could try it against Watford

They did have the Kalinka. I actually quite enjoyed it when they played that, but I guess that just showed that Vladimir Putin run our club...

No-No, kalinka won't suffice here. Here are the words, start learning right away:

But this will have no effect without constant "Krym Nash" exclamations by the crowd. I think if you do so Kremlin dogs will drop you off additional bone from their pot.

And yes Mr. VVP portraits everywhere, "georgian" ribbons, calculations how long Topol M ballistic missile flies until U.S. turns into nuclear ashes.

Learn, Learn, and once more learn comrade as Lenin said.

Look brits, when you suck a russian dick - do you spit ruskie sperm or swallow it? When do you get paid better - when you spit it or swallow? Oh yes, I forgot that you're sucking a circumcised "Russian" dick but in this case this does not make any significant difference.

Look brits, when you suck a russian dick - do you spit ruskie sperm or swallow it? When do you get paid better - when you spit it or swallow? Oh yes, I forgot that you're sucking a circumcised "Russian" dick but in this case this does not make any significant difference.

Trollolololol

I'd swallow anyway, regardless of whether I was given a pay increase

FORZA Chels k i ABRAMOVICH FC!!!

Well, it's all about the taste so I'd say it really depends on the person (and probably what he ate that day). Nationality doesn't come into it.

Why? You looking for tips?

Why? You looking for tips?

Nope, darling. Just curious how does it feel to be a descendant of the World's largest empire ever and suck dirty Russian dicks now. Do you know that Russians discovered toilet paper only after the fall of Berlin in 1945? Seriously Brits, I do know that money doesn't smell but there is very dirty money like in case of your club's owner - a Russian mobster. Many people were killed, dug alive, burned and done whatsoever for your fucking Chelsea and other shiny London toys. How do you live with this?

Nope, darling. Just curious how does it feel to be a descendant of the World's largest empire ever and suck dirty Russian dicks now. Do you know that Russians discovered toilet paper only after the fall of Berlin in 1945? Seriously Brits, I do know that money doesn't smell but there is very dirty money like in case of your club's owner - a Russian mobster. Many people were killed, dug alive, burned and done whatsoever for your fucking Chelsea and other shiny London toys. How do you live with this?

Feels kinda like this:

article-2140315-12F14B9D000005DC-91_634x

article-2499831-132F410B000005DC-965_634

john_terry2_1632833c.jpg

168808650-1-522x293.jpg

:D

Now you tell me, how does it feel to be such a sad and bitterly jealous cunt that you actually spend time on poor attempts at trolling? :lol:

Would love it. I really like the Russian anthem. The music is beautiful.

Same, fantastic bit of motivational music, as is the French Marseilleise, and the German anthem written by Haydn. Italian one is quite good as well.

The British one on the other hand is a mournful drab dirge of shit.