supporter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

https://www.footballfancast.com/transfer-rumours/in-focus-man-united-chelsea-target-still-seeking-move

Fabinho still forcing a move outta of Monaco FFS Chelsea spent the matic money on him please instead of drinkwater 

im all in favour of this move, but can the board seize this opportunity?

12 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We can't keep signing foreign players, we don't have enough home grown. Why do you think we're targeting English players? 

We do have a few more spaces.

Eduardo, Caballero, Courtois, Rüdiger, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Kanté, Bakayoko, Alonso, Pedro, Hazard, Willian, Bats, Morata.

That's 14. I didn't count Diego and Rémy since I am sure they are leaving. Even if Loic stays we'll be able to sign some foreign guys.

Seems like he is realy pushing for a move away from Monaco.

Im not sure if we can guarantee him starting spot, but he would definately play alot this season and he could even cover RB or RWB position if required. 

His pal Bakayoko is here, not to mention few brazilians aswell. 

Kante, Bakayoko, Fabinho and Cesc would be midfield we should target.

Or is our pulling power so weak, we have no chance in getting him?

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Seems like he is realy pushing for a move away from Monaco.

Im not sure if we can guarantee him starting spot, but he would definately play alot this season and he could even cover RB or RWB position if required. 

His pal Bakayoko is here, not to mention few brazilians aswell. 

Kante, Bakayoko, Fabinho and Cesc would be midfield we should target.

Or is our pulling power so weak, we have no chance in getting him?

Makes too much sense to sign him so we won't.

Honestly, Fabinho and a decent English LWB like Bertrand would be all we need to walk the league again. I would feel extremely comfortable with:

-------------------Tibo

------Azpi-------Luiz--------AC

Fabinho---Kante----Baka-----Bertrand

-------Pedro-----------------Eden

-------------------Morata

Cesc, Gary, Willian, Rudiger, Willy, Batshuayi, Moses, Boga, Musonda and Alonso would be very good and flexible depth.

We are actually very close to forming a very good team. The foundation is there. We just need to add the cream.

Signing this guy would be brilliant, he can play in mid and also as RWB, as is seems, we won't have big squad, so it would make sense to buy players who are capable of playing in number of different positions, Fabinho can do that very well. Unfortunately can't see it happen with our "competent" board.

You're actually getting two players for the price of one with Fabinho. An exceptional RB and an exceptional midfielder. One player who can cover two positions brilliantly. He'd probably cost around the same as Danny f***ing Drinkwater too. 

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Because of the state I am as a CFC fan, I'm just going to take this as #FakeNews to keep my sanity.  

Daniel Riolo just said this on TV. 

Nah, we don't need a midfielder... 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You