Fabinho

supporter

We should be all over this dude. 

At first I was in doubts, but he proved to be very good. I realy like his versatility to the play and responsibility he takes. 

I heard Barca and United are interested, if we plan on keeping Azpi on left side, Fabinho should be our main target. 

There is something about this dude and it will be great loss if he ends up in United, as Im sure he will be great 

I'm surprised Real didn't sign him up when he was in their books. I personally don't think he worth the money being mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fabinho Characteristics

+ Strengths

Passing
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong
Tackling
Strong
Concentration
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Fabinho's Style of Play

• Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to tackle
  • Commits fouls often

• 6 months later...

I see from the opening post that he was wanted as a right back option for Ivanovic, but since then he has become a really superb central midfielder. It's very rare you have such a big and athletic midfielder be quick with both his mind and feet. You could compare him to other big midfield enforcers like Matic, Bakayoko and Dembele, but Fabinho don't waste much time on the ball like the others and he is much faster at closing players down. His long range passing and crossing is also great, he was the one that made that longe range cross for Falcaos first goal against Man City (first leg). He also assisted Mbappe from a freekick, a long ball pass from central midfield. In the second leg against Man City he got his goal as well, with an excellent late arrival into the box. He has been very good this entire season for Monaco, whocored has him as their highest ranked player for a reason. The fact that he can also play as a right wing back, when Moses is injured, just highlights him even more on my must buy players list.

He isn't really the player we need though. I would say we need a creative player on that front 3, someone like Sanchez/Silva etc. I would also like to see another CB and a LWB. I think we will go back in for Nainggolan in the summer though, and I think he might just come too. 

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, the wes said:

Rumoured Fabinho could be available he walked out on training session

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4198003/manchester-united-fabinho-storming-out-monaco-training/

Fuck drinkwater get his guy

The team needs English players, highly doubt this happens. 

1 hour ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Off topic Matic was brilliant against Madrid and this is the dumbest window ever; Morata + Bakayoko are inferior to Costa/Matic.

Bakayoko and morata haven't even had a proper game yet lmao chill lad

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You