test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supporter

Wishlist Fabinho

Started by supporter,

57 posts in this topic

Fabinho Characteristics

+ Strengths

Passing
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong
Tackling
Strong
Concentration
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Fabinho's Style of Play

• Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to tackle
  • Commits fouls often

Who? Sorry guys I don't watch much football outside the Prem and occasional Spanish game. How available is he? 

46 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Who? Sorry guys I don't watch much football outside the Prem and occasional Spanish game. How available is he? 

I think he's available at £25m 

I see from the opening post that he was wanted as a right back option for Ivanovic, but since then he has become a really superb central midfielder. It's very rare you have such a big and athletic midfielder be quick with both his mind and feet. You could compare him to other big midfield enforcers like Matic, Bakayoko and Dembele, but Fabinho don't waste much time on the ball like the others and he is much faster at closing players down. His long range passing and crossing is also great, he was the one that made that longe range cross for Falcaos first goal against Man City (first leg). He also assisted Mbappe from a freekick, a long ball pass from central midfield. In the second leg against Man City he got his goal as well, with an excellent late arrival into the box. He has been very good this entire season for Monaco, whocored has him as their highest ranked player for a reason. The fact that he can also play as a right wing back, when Moses is injured, just highlights him even more on my must buy players list.

the wes, The Skipper, Leif and 1 other like this

He isn't really the player we need though. I would say we need a creative player on that front 3, someone like Sanchez/Silva etc. I would also like to see another CB and a LWB. I think we will go back in for Nainggolan in the summer though, and I think he might just come too. 

Off topic Matic was brilliant against Madrid and this is the dumbest window ever; Morata + Bakayoko are inferior to Costa/Matic.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

Rumoured Fabinho could be available he walked out on training session

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4198003/manchester-united-fabinho-storming-out-monaco-training/

Fuck drinkwater get his guy

The team needs English players, highly doubt this happens. 

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Off topic Matic was brilliant against Madrid and this is the dumbest window ever; Morata + Bakayoko are inferior to Costa/Matic.

Bakayoko and morata haven't even had a proper game yet lmao chill lad