Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I am extremely confident of a win in this match, 3-0 to us with Costa getting a brace and Hazard with another. They are shit I mean against a shit MU team on Sunday they got DOMINATED for nearly the whole match, only toward the end did they even attempt to attack.

That and we destroyed them 3-0 a few weeks ago show the difference in class between the 2 sides. If we draw this it is OK on paper but it would really be quite disappointing and predictable.

Spurs press high up the pitch. I'd try and play Drogba and Diego together. Launch balls up to Drogba and play off the knockdowns.

Costa is a beast, but he's not even on the same planet as Drogba when it comes to aerial ability.

Jose never plays 2 ST from the start unless we were 3-0 down in a CL knockout tie and needs a miracle or something. This will be done more like if we were 1-0 down heading into the 65th-70th mins.

We really need to go on a convincing run of games now, (in the Premier League specifically)where we go like 7 wins and 2 draws.

If we keep harping on about how we've had the toughest first half of the campaign and how City have all these tough games to play, then we need to start producing that form we had earlier in the season.

Anyways, for this game, i think the same lineup that featured against West Ham will happen, only put Azpi as RB and Luis as LB. Then lets smash 'em!

I just don't want to see the ultra conservative Mikel-Matic pivot combined with Azpilicueta at LB. We need a more expansive line-up ; To go back to what has served us well, which is Oscar in the 10 role and Fabregas next to Matic.

Anyways, for this game, i think the same lineup that featured against West Ham will happen, only put Azpi as RB and Luis as LB. Then lets smash 'em!

No chance of that happening in this game, sadly. We'll probably see it on Sunday against Watford though.