Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hazard needs rest.

However, a fit hazard would make vertoghen look stupid and the rest of their backline..

I would start Drogba with oscar, willian and remy with matic and ramires.

Hazard and Cesc are the last ones who Jose want to rest.

Any player can do what Mikel did for us in the game against Soton.

I see the Remy idea gaining ground but guys Willian is indespensable and a vital cog of the team.

Its gonna be more or less the same team with Willian in the starting 11, sadly with Mikel and Iva-Azpi. Mou is gonna work in creating chances rather than being wasteful in most of our attempts. How many shots did we take in the last game?

Any player can do what Mikel did for us in the game against Soton.

I see the Remy idea gaining ground but guys Willian is indespensable and a vital cog of the team.

Its gonna be more or less the same team with Willian in the starting 11, sadly with Mikel and Iva-Azpi. Mou is gonna work in creating chances rather than being wasteful in most of our attempts. How many shots did we take in the last game?

We created more than enough chances against Soton to score at least 3 or 4. The issue was in the final ball. All of Hazard, Costa, Cesc, Willian, and Drogba had more than one instance each where they had the ball with time and space inside the Soton box but failed to pick out a teammate or work the keeper. Our movement inside the box was also below average.

I repeat again and I will repeat every time we have a new game.

Now all we have to think only in the next match against Tottenham on Thursday January 1st. The philosophy of the Match by match will take us to The Quadruple.

The next stop to The Quadruple.

Thursday 1 January. Tottenham vs Chelsea. Match by Match.

If we believe and we work, WE CAN. We're Chelsea, GO BLUES!

Match by Match

Dude, Relax

Always 50/50 as Spurs are Jekyll and Hyde, we usually fade late into games and they get stronger but after much was made of our one shot on target against Saints I reckon we'll look to rectify that somewhat and be a little more up for this seeing what happened to us at Southampton, watching Cesc's interview only compounds my opinion on it, the players will want this big time and we've been a yard or two away from seriously spanking someone.

Play Matic-Mikel on this one and assign Mikel to Kane, said it since I saw him at Millwall, cracking player.

Yes, you're right, I'll take this with more calm.

Chelsea makes me become passionate. :D

sp0776-chelsea-keep-calm.jpg

Glad you took it nicely mate, cheers :tiphat:

About the match:

Oscar has to play he is rested,

Eden, no chance resting him he is on top form

and i would be willing to give Schurrle another chance because the game suits him and if it's not working bring Willian on. And i think it wont be a problem like the one we had yesterday 1st half, because with Oscar on we'll be more balanced.

Glad you took it nicely mate, cheers :tiphat:

About the match:

Oscar has to play he is rested,

Eden, no chance resting him he is on top form

and i would be willing to give Schurrle another chance because the game suits him and if it's not working bring Willian on. And i think it wont be a problem like the one we had yesterday 1st half, because with Oscar on we'll be more balanced.

Thanks friend.

Yes, I also think that Oscar has to play against Totthenham. I had read that Oscar did not play on Sunday by small physical discomfort. But I believe and hope that by Thursday he is in perfect physical condition.

I think Jose is going to put his favorite team with Willian and Oscar. It is the last game of the three Christmas games and play with the players he likes putting. I think Schurrle will have their chance in FA Cup against Watford.

I think we'll play with.

Courtois

ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Fabregas - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Diego

Phil Dowd to officiate this game. :lol: and :doh:

Lots of bottom lip over top with pointing gestures in for good measure......blokes a fucking arsehole of the highest order, a game changer.

Tibo

Brana Cahill Terry Azpi

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Job done.