Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hazard needs rest.

However, a fit hazard would make vertoghen look stupid and the rest of their backline..

I would start Drogba with oscar, willian and remy with matic and ramires.

Be real. Hazard has been quality for us 2 games inside 2 days. Our next game is 4 days. Enough time to recover. Resting him would be ludicrous.

I repeat again and I will repeat every time we have a new game.

Now all we have to think only in the next match against Tottenham on Thursday January 1st. The philosophy of the Match by match will take us to The Quadruple.

The next stop to The Quadruple.

Thursday 1 January. Tottenham vs Chelsea. Match by Match.

If we believe and we work, WE CAN. We're Chelsea, GO BLUES!

Match by Match

Rest anyone from Fabregas, Hazard, Costa, Terry, Dave...etc and we will lose the 2nd game of this campaign. MUST START with everyone, I don't care how tired the players are we must play full 11 like we did against West Ham. Also Spurs is shit so if Mikel starts I will be annoyed too, Oscar MUST PLAY

Against UTD they showed something in the second half.

United grew tired and was cut in half, with their forwards staying too deep and hence unable to work together with the midfielders. Spurs created one or two chances as a result but nothing spectacular.

The clear chances were missed by United in the first half.