Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long we wont be tired, we will win this.

And there is no way they won't be tired. There's also another game to consider just 2 days later. This will be a very tricky game against a team coming back into form after a bad spell.

Yeah, I don't expect an easy win. I know we completely dominated today, but it's a different match and a different team. They're a good team. Ours is better, but it's football. Shit happens. There's no room for complacency.

Our physios had better give the lads a nice long massage after every match. They would need it.

I reiterate what I said for the match against West Ham United. Now all we have to think only in the next match against Southampton on Sunday 28 December 28. The philosophy of the Match by match will take us to The Quadruple.

Sunday 28 December. Southamton vs Chelsea. Match by Match.

Tiredness is not an excuse, Southampton played 2 hours later than us today so in theory both should be just as fit as each other. Basically same starting 11 as today, maybe Schurrle instead of Willian or Mikel instead of Oscar.

Tiredness is not an excuse, Southampton played 2 hours later than us today so in theory both should be just as fit as each other. Basically same starting 11 as today, maybe Schurrle instead of Willian or Mikel instead of Oscar.

I think Mikel played safe on Sunday. If we play with Mikel got to have greater defensive strength and what is more important, when we play with Mikel we get Fabregas play with more freedom. I think for this kind of games Jose prefer to put Fabregas in a similar to Pirlo so he can play his favorite position position. Juventus played with Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba and our game can be like placing Mikel - Fabregas - Matic on the pitch, so Fabregas plays like a box to box player much more liberated by the help of two defensive midfielders (although Matic is a total player ).

The only question I have is whether Jose will elect William or Oscar. True, William brings much sacrifice, but we must also recognize that Oscar has improved a lot in defense and he can serves in this kind of matches perfectly.

Mikel - Fabregas - Matic

William / Oscar - Costa - Hazard.

I think we'll play with this team.

I reiterate what I said for the match against West Ham United. Now all we have to think only in the next match against Southampton on Sunday 28 December 28. The philosophy of the Match by match will take us to The Quadruple.

Sunday 28 December. Southamton vs Chelsea. Match by Match.

Simeone, is that you?

Simeone, is that you?

That expression in Spain we say many many many times, especially in football we repeat this every day. Simeone's use last year but is not exclusively an expression of his property.

Simeone is also a big fan of Jose Mourinho and uses the same mind games. Also Jose has said many times that we must think match by match and enjoy. Match by Match is our philosophy.

This year we have a great opportunity to win The Quadruple and the best way to win is that we only think about the next game only.

If we want to win the Champions League final first we have to win at PSG.

If we want to win the final of the FA CUP we must first win Watfordm.

If we want to win the final of the Capital One first we have to beat Liverpool.

If we want to win the Premier League we must win Southamptom next sunday.

We have to be together with this mentality. We all share the same dream.

Step by step, Match by match must be our philosophy.