Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiredness is not an excuse, Southampton played 2 hours later than us today so in theory both should be just as fit as each other. Basically same starting 11 as today, maybe Schurrle instead of Willian or Mikel instead of Oscar.

Southampton rested quite a few players against Palace including the likes of Tadic, Long, Wanyama, Targett and Fonte - all of whom will probably play against us, in some part at least. In contrast Jose will almost certainly play the same team so tiredness could well be a problem.

Southampton rested quite a few players against Palace including the likes of Tadic, Long, Wanyama, Targett and Fonte

don't forget Clyne or Jack Cork (who I am sure he will be ready to let CFC know that the club messed up for not giving him a chance). IMHO playing in St. Mary's won't be a walk in the park on Sunday. I think CFC will need to be that Table Topping side we have seen this season.

People were arrogant before the Sunderland and Newcastle away games and we didn't win even one of Them. Stop being arrogant this will be a very tough match and I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points.

I can be arrogant or i can be pessistic or can just not give a thought about the game, this all doesn't matter and it wont change the outcome of the game.

If we had a full week between the last match and this one I'd fancy us to win big. With only 2 days rest and it being away I'm not sure what to think.

They've lost every match against the better sides so that gives me confidence. I just can't see us being able to replicate what we just did against West Ham on such a short turn around.

Think it'll be a 2-1 victory.

A couple weeks ago I would have had this as an away banker for us. They seem to have got over their dry patch and put together some impressive displays again and find themselves in 4th position. It is a shame to say this as he came through our academy, won the UCL and is doing very well at Southampton but it is a massivel blessing he is out for this game. They are lucky Clyne did not pick up a yellow yesterday or both of them would have been unavailable for this match. Targett is said to be their next version of Luke Shaw so that will be interesting. Should be a very good game and hopefully a win for us :blue scalf:

If we had a full week between the last match and this one I'd fancy us to win big. With only 2 days rest and it being away I'm not sure what to think.

They've lost every match against the better sides so that gives me confidence. I just can't see us being able to replicate what we just did against West Ham on such a short turn around.

Think it'll be a 2-1 victory.

they played yesterday AFTER we finished

Well, who knows... there might against us. Every other clubs in the league will want to stop us.

It's against his own beliefs/philosophy/methods, whatever you want call it. It's against the Dutch teachings and almost everyone from here follows them.

People were arrogant before the Sunderland and Newcastle away games and we didn't win even one of Them. Stop being arrogant this will be a very tough match and I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points.

Don't call us arrogant because what we're saying is true. I think we are special one :P :P

they played yesterday AFTER we finished

I know. What I meant to say is that neither side will be fresh and rested but if we were I'd fancy us to destroy them. Since both teams will likely be leggy as the match goes on I think it'll be a closely contested one.