• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like we didn't attempted the shots though. Southampton just made a lot of last ditch tackles that prevented the final shot from being taken. I honestly have no complaints simply because we tried hard today and just came up against a very well drilled side. It happens.

But we knew this before kickoff and doesn't it bother you that we often seem to drop point against this "well drilled side" while teams like City usually obliterate such teams. Title winners always find ways to get past these "well drilled teams" and we are not showing the credentials atm.

But we knew this before kickoff and doesn't it bother you that we often seem to drop point against this "well drilled side" while teams like City usually obliterate such teams. Title winners always find ways to get past these "well drilled teams" and we are not showing the credentials atm.

What about our performance against West Ham then? Sam Allardyce is an excellent manager that really knows how to drill his side. We've done it enough times this season.

Thanks. I'll bare that in mind next time I try to make my opinion on a forum. Maybe we should all agree with you and the forum will be a really fun place to be. At what point did I say the crosses should be aimless? Exactly. I didn't. My ''opinion'' clearly isn't valid because you don't deem it so. OK, thanks. Maybe I should just agree with you. I'm going to assume you think Hazard can do no wrong and is already a complete player.

This has nothing to do with "Hazard can do no wrong". Your problem is your arrogance, thinking your blatantly wrong opinion cannot be scrutinized on a public forum. I'll spell it out to you.

(1) Hazard was the player who put in the most telling ground crosses into the box today. I can count at least 4-5 separate occasions he did that, including one in the last few minutes of regulation time were he beat a defender from the right and crossed it into to Drogba for a tap in but he didn't react quickly enough.

(2) The players who provide the inswinging/outswinging crosses at top European clubs generally are the fullbacks. This is how we play as well with those type of crosses coming from Luis and Ivanovic. Most top wingers play ground passes and not inswingers like traditional old school ones used to do. The situation today also didn't call for it with so few players in their box. Notice how those crosses were easily dealt with.

(3) Criticizing a player that obviously doesn't deserve to be criticized on the back of his performance and thinking nobody will call you out on it, then responding sarcastically with the "complete player" red herring. Maybe you have a problem with the player in question. Who knows, but expect to get called out by myself or someone else.

That's why your opinion is a strange one that is so far away from reality and that's why it gets called out.

B59M2k8CAAEsmGR.jpg

True haha

Tottenham vs us = 3 points for us

Arsenal vs us = 3 points for us

Everton vs Man City = 1 point for them.

Us vs Man City = 0 point for them.

Liverpool vs Man City = 1 point for them.

Man Utd vs Man City = 0 point for them.

Tottenham vs Man City = 1 point for them.

Not bad predictions lol.